Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android [Tutorial] How to use research download tool to create Unisoc / Spreadtrum pac file

[Tutorial] How to use research download tool to create Unisoc / Spreadtrum pac file

[Tutorial] How to use research download tool to create Unisoc / Spreadtrum pac file

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
zotmt
zotmt
zotmt
Enthusiastic Member
5
11-02-2020, 05:06 PM
#21



Hi i want to change boot animation in unisoc Please tell me how
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
12-02-2020, 10:36 AM
#22
(11-02-2020, 05:06 PM)zotmt Hi i want to change boot animation in unisoc Please tell me how

wrong section!
anyways, the process is the same as any other android phone. root the device > replace bootanimation.zip / shutdownanimation.zip from within the folder location /root/system/media/

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
zotmt
zotmt
zotmt
Enthusiastic Member
5
20-02-2020, 02:17 AM
#23
(12-02-2020, 10:36 AM)X3non
(11-02-2020, 05:06 PM)zotmt Hi i want to change boot animation in unisoc Please tell me how

wrong section!
anyways, the process is the same as any other android phone. root the device > replace bootanimation.zip / shutdownanimation.zip from within the folder location /root/system/media/
        Thank you for your answer, I will try
nosooqua
nosooqua
nosooqua
Newbie
1
04-05-2021, 12:32 PM
#24
Hello, I need to get a full stock ROM from a Qin 1S, how can I get fdl1 and fdl2 files? What boxes can do this?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
04-05-2021, 05:28 PM
#25

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(04-05-2021, 12:32 PM)nosooqua Hello, I need to get a full stock ROM from a Qin 1S, how can I get fdl1 and fdl2 files? What boxes can do this?

You'll only find the fdl files in factory firmware

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
lolvatveo
lolvatveo
lolvatveo
Senior Member
146
20-11-2021, 10:11 PM
#26
i found the xml file after unzipping the stock pac, and it's a bit different from the xml file you gave. which one should i use?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
21-11-2021, 08:48 AM
#27
(20-11-2021, 10:11 PM)lolvatveo i found the xml file after unzipping the stock pac, and it's a bit different from the xml file you gave. which one should i use?

Please, create a thread for this

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
spenser.cresencio
spenser.cresencio
spenser.cresencio
Enthusiastic Member
7
29-12-2022, 03:47 PM
#28
Hello Sir
Any idea where to get FDL1 and FDL2 for nokia t20 LTE version?
How to prepare required BMAConfig?
spenser.cresencio
spenser.cresencio
spenser.cresencio
Enthusiastic Member
7
29-12-2022, 03:54 PM
#29
(04-05-2021, 05:28 PM)hovatek
(04-05-2021, 12:32 PM)nosooqua Hello, I need to get a full stock ROM from a Qin 1S, how can I get fdl1 and fdl2 files? What boxes can do this?

You'll only find the fdl files in factory firmware

I can assume if FDLs are missing.. these files are not required? Correct me if I am wrong.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
02-01-2023, 06:53 AM
#30
(29-12-2022, 03:54 PM)spenser.cresencio I can assume if FDLs are missing.. these files are not required? Correct me if I am wrong.

They're required. Create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 7 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 7 Guest(s)
WhTlYt