Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] hard bricked android unremovable battery
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] hard bricked android unremovable battery

[Please help] hard bricked android unremovable battery

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
15-12-2015, 09:02 PM

hi hovatek Im having problem on my gionee m3 while flashing my stock rom using sp flash tool v3 when it reach around 36% it stopped and it doesn't continue it take more than 1 hour at 36% i just disconnected the phone and retry the flashing but its not even detected by the computer it has no life sign and the main problem is that battery is non removable & sp flash tool is not detecting it pls help me out? if is there any hope im waiting.

im sure that :-
i have installed usb vcom drivers (un install & re install)
im using the original working stock rom
36% stucked no sign of life
no sign of life
non removable battery

you are the only one who can help me out.....
Dave
Dave
Dave
Techie Member
15-12-2015, 09:39 PM
I have experience similar issue like that, try flash it using preloader. Bin only, unmark any other file and flash it with only preloader bin, at list it can vibrate after that process then u can flash it with other files, if that didn't work, try to open the fone remove the battery clip and put it back, boost it if the battery is low. Gud luck, hovatek hope am not passing my bindery?

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-12-2015, 03:13 PM
(15-12-2015, 09:02 PM)Sale babaji hi hovatek Im having problem on my gionee m3 while flashing my stock rom using sp flash tool v3 when it reach around 36% it stopped and it doesn't continue it take more than 1 hour at 36% i just disconnected the phone and retry the flashing but its not even detected by the computer it has no life sign and the main problem is that battery is non removable & sp flash tool is not detecting it pls help me out? if is there any hope im waiting.

im sure that :-
i have installed usb vcom drivers (un install & re install)
im using the original working stock rom
36% stucked no sign of life
no sign of life
non removable battery

you are the only one who can help me out.....

the fastest fix is to have the battery taken out and reinserted. A slower fix is to keep charging till you see the charging sign. see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
use SP version 5 @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html once you see the charging sign

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
19-12-2015, 11:01 AM
im glad to hear that my phone can be revived................

and I'm still panic and think that because the partition (system files) are bad it will not be detected by PC

by the way because of incomplete partitions how will it show any sign of life.......

I'm still panic
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
19-12-2015, 11:02 AM

pls tell me its urgent
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-12-2015, 06:16 PM
(19-12-2015, 11:01 AM)Sale babaji im glad to hear that my phone can be revived................

and I'm still panic and think that because the partition (system files) are bad it will not be detected by PC

by the way because of incomplete partitions how will it show any sign of life.......

I'm still panic

corrupt system partition has no buisness with your phone showing sign of life

as hovatek said charge until you see the charging sign (which is a sign of life).. then you flash using spft v5
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
20-12-2015, 12:09 PM
Oh my god I'm still charging but it don't even get detected by the computer........
Is that not the problem of hardware?
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
20-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Please help me out

I'm yet to give up...

I opened the phone and remove the battery again no sign of life
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
Sale babaji
20-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Please help me out

I'm yet to give up...

I opened the phone and detach the battery again no sign of life

Even no sound from the pc.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-12-2015, 09:32 PM

(20-12-2015, 12:14 PM)Sale babaji Please help me out

I'm yet to give up...

I opened the phone and remove the battery again no sign of life

You're to remove the battery and slot  it back in. 
Connect the phone to charge for 1 hour then try flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next