Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs Headphone jack not working properly

Headphone jack not working properly

Headphone jack not working properly

Sudarshan0564
Sudarshan0564
Sudarshan0564
Techie Member
70
30-11-2016, 05:39 AM
#1



My Headphone jack not working properly. I am using Sony MDR -EX150AP headset, and it's play/pause button works fine with other android phone but not this one I am using. No problem with listening sound through it though. Yes, I plug headset several times in a day and it's used to working fine, but till yesterday only. How to fix it ? Phone model : Micromax Q370

Sent from my Micromax Q370 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 30-11-2016, 05:42 AM by Sudarshan0564.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
30-11-2016, 10:39 AM
#2
(30-11-2016, 05:39 AM)Sudarshan0564 My Headphone jack not working properly. I am using Sony MDR -EX150AP headset, and it's play/pause button works fine with other android phone but not this one I am using. No problem with listening sound through it though. Yes, I plug headset several times in a day and it's used to working fine, but till yesterday only. How to fix it ? Phone model : Micromax Q370

Sent from my Micromax Q370 using Hovatek mobile

is the problem that you no longer hear Audio with the headset on this phone or that the headsets buttons arent able to control the phone?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Sudarshan0564
Sudarshan0564
Sudarshan0564
Techie Member
70
02-12-2016, 07:09 PM
#3
(30-11-2016, 10:39 AM)hovatek
(30-11-2016, 05:39 AM)Sudarshan0564 My Headphone jack not working properly. I am using Sony MDR -EX150AP headset, and it's play/pause button works fine with other android phone but not this one I am using. No problem with listening sound through it though. Yes, I plug headset several times in a day and it's used to working fine, but till yesterday only. How to fix it ? Phone model : Micromax Q370

Sent from my Micromax Q370 using Hovatek mobile

is the problem that you no longer hear Audio with the headset on this phone or that the headsets buttons arent able to control the phone?

That headset buttons are not able to controlling this phone, but works fine on other android phones.

Sent from my Micromax Q370 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
03-12-2016, 10:17 AM
#4
(02-12-2016, 07:09 PM)Sudarshan0564 That headset buttons are not able to controlling this phone, but works fine on other android phones.

Sent from my Micromax Q370 using Hovatek mobile

The headset might not be fully compatible with all phones. Apparently, yours isn't fully compatible

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Sudarshan0564
Sudarshan0564
Sudarshan0564
Techie Member
70
04-12-2016, 04:33 AM
#5

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(03-12-2016, 10:17 AM)hovatek
(02-12-2016, 07:09 PM)Sudarshan0564 That headset buttons are not able to controlling this phone, but works fine on other android phones.

Sent from my Micromax Q370 using Hovatek mobile

The headset might not be fully compatible with all phones. Apparently, yours isn't fully compatible


It was working everything fine till few days before. Still works sometimes if I push at jack a bit hard

Sent from my Micromax Q370 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 04-12-2016, 04:34 AM by Sudarshan0564.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
04-12-2016, 07:27 PM
#6
(04-12-2016, 04:33 AM)Sudarshan0564 It was working everything fine till few days before. Still works sometimes if I push at jack a bit hard

Sent from my Micromax Q370 using Hovatek mobile

Means there's a slack. Happens a lot and there's little you can do about it .
The Jack isn't docking perfectly

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt