Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs TECNO S9 USB ISSUE

TECNO S9 USB ISSUE

TECNO S9 USB ISSUE

4jean
4jean
4jean
Senior Member
137
06-10-2016, 03:08 PM
#1



I Changed my charging port some time ago, Now, I tried connecting phone  usb to pc, but its only charging but I am unable to do any data transfer through usb, I have changed several usb cords, installed mtk drivers, adb, pdaNet yet it just charging, and these usb cords are working on other phones, do I have to change the usb port again or something can be done on the Tecno S9
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
07-10-2016, 08:44 AM
#2
(06-10-2016, 03:08 PM)4jean I Changed my charging port some time ago, Now, I tried connecting phone  usb to pc, but its only charging but I am unable to do any data transfer through usb, I have changed several usb cords, installed mtk drivers, adb, pdaNet yet it just charging, and these usb cords are working on other phones, do I have to change the usb port again or something can be done on the Tecno S9

Yes, you might have to change the port.

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt