Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs Damage emmc

Damage emmc

Damage emmc

Temitope91
Temitope91
Temitope91
Junior Member
19
03-12-2016, 08:11 PM
#1



Pls how can I go about to fix my damaged emmc chip

Sent from my Fire2 3G using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
04-12-2016, 06:50 PM
#2
(03-12-2016, 08:11 PM)Temitope91 Pls how can I go about to fix my damaged emmc chip

Sent from my Fire2 3G using Hovatek mobile

you'll have to change it

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Temitope91
Temitope91
Temitope91
Junior Member
19
05-12-2016, 11:57 AM
#3
(04-12-2016, 06:50 PM)hovatek
(03-12-2016, 08:11 PM)Temitope91 Pls how can I go about to fix my damaged emmc chip

Sent from my Fire2 3G using Hovatek mobile

you'll have to change it

How can I get it

Sent from my Fire2 3G using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
05-12-2016, 02:59 PM
#4
(05-12-2016, 11:57 AM)Temitope91 How can I get it

Sent from my Fire2 3G using Hovatek mobile

Visit a phone hardware store or get one from a condemned phone of the same model

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Temitope91
Temitope91
Temitope91
Junior Member
19
06-12-2016, 09:37 AM
#5

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(05-12-2016, 02:59 PM)hovatek
(05-12-2016, 11:57 AM)Temitope91 How can I get it

Sent from my Fire2 3G using Hovatek mobile

Visit a phone hardware store or get one from a condemned phone of the same model

Pls I don't know any phone hardware store can u help me with location of one. Thanks

Sent from my Fire2 3G using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
07-12-2016, 02:21 PM
#6
(06-12-2016, 09:37 AM)Temitope91 Pls I don't know any phone hardware store can u help me with location of one. Thanks

Sent from my Fire2 3G using Hovatek mobile

Unfortunately, I can't help with that information

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt