Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Firmware, Files & Tools [Downloads] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions

[Downloads] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions

[Downloads] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions

Pages (83): Previous 1 … 50 51 52 53 54 … 83 Next
Jean de Dieu
Jean de Dieu
Jean de Dieu
Newbie
1
02-11-2016, 10:51 AM



can someone help me with a direct link where i can get Huawei Ascend G 330D flash file with a scatter file.
Thnks
Abdoullerh
Abdoullerh
Abdoullerh
Newbie
2
03-11-2016, 12:13 AM
Hello brothers, please help me with the link to download htc cmx 626s flash file (mt6572)
mrsimmy
mrsimmy
mrsimmy
Newbie
1
03-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Hello,

I flashed the Amigoo H6 (6 inch display, MTK 6580, 1GB RAM, 8GB) bit now the screen stays black but I can hear a sound when the phone starts. Do you have a ROM for this phone because I used the ROM from needrom.com which apparently didn't work? Thank you.
Abdoullerh
Abdoullerh
Abdoullerh
Newbie
2
03-11-2016, 12:04 PM
Hello,
I flashed the HTC CMX 626S (MT6572) but now the screen stays black but I can hear a sound when the phone starts. Do you have a ROM for this phone because I used the ROM from needrom.com which apparently didn't work? Thank you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
03-11-2016, 12:41 PM

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(03-11-2016, 11:35 AM)mrsimmy Hello,

I flashed the Amigoo H6 (6 inch display, MTK 6580, 1GB RAM, 8GB) bit now the screen stays black but I can hear a sound when the phone starts. Do you have a ROM for this phone because I used the ROM from needrom.com which apparently didn't work? Thank you.

Create a new thread so we focus on this
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
03-11-2016, 12:42 PM
(03-11-2016, 12:04 PM)Abdoullerh Hello,
I flashed the HTC CMX 626S (MT6572) but now the screen stays black but I can hear a sound when the phone starts. Do you have a ROM for this phone because I used the ROM from needrom.com which apparently didn't work? Thank you.

Create a new thread so we focus on this
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
segunkadri
segunkadri
segunkadri
Junior Member
20
11-11-2016, 02:23 AM
Please I need Lenovo S720i firmware I have tried the Lenovo S720 firmware but to no avail. Thanks
jaleel986
jaleel986
jaleel986
Enthusiastic Member
5
11-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Hardware : MT6582
Model : Genius Talk T4
Build number : MT83X2_MR590_MR5902H1CW1.2014053010
Build date UTC : 20140530-020854
Android v : 4.2.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V18, 2013/11/29 20:19
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (lile@elinktek3) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri May 30 10:03:00 HKT 2014
Uboot build v : -----
LCD Driver IC : 1-hx8389b_dsi_vdo


DANY Genius Talk-4 firmware need ....
This post was last modified: 11-11-2016, 01:10 PM by jaleel986.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
11-11-2016, 01:18 PM
(11-11-2016, 02:23 AM)segunkadri Please I need Lenovo S720i firmware I have tried the Lenovo S720 firmware but to no avail. Thanks

Try the one listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-10450.html

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
nasch
nasch
nasch
Junior Member
29
11-11-2016, 02:01 PM
hi Hovatek. i need  to flash kimfly Z6. when i cilck on this link : Kimfly Z6 pac

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gw2g7dma2rwzf2m/Kimfly+Z6+Miracle+Backup+Firmware+By+Htet+R+Kar.zip
and wait the page is loading, after having followed the instructions and  i skip ad, there is no file.
 help me to get Stock rom kimflly z6 (pac file) to use with researchdownload. @email: nasch2011hack@gmail.com
Pages (83): Previous 1 … 50 51 52 53 54 … 83 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 11 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 11 Guest(s)
WhTlYt