Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs Battery not charged 100%

Battery not charged 100%

Battery not charged 100%

maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
31-10-2016, 06:46 PM
#1



Sir,
I have a hp 450 notebook pc, but my laptop's battery not successfully charged 100% ; only shows 93%. When go to 93% then not charged the battery for 100%. I tried original hp charger & also tried compatible many other charger but I facing same issue. Please help me.


Sent from my SM-J200G using Hovatek mobile

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
01-11-2016, 10:35 AM
#2
(31-10-2016, 06:46 PM)rezaulislam450 Sir,
I have a hp 450 notebook pc, but my laptop's battery not successfully charged 100% ; only shows 93%. When go to 93% then not charged the battery for 100%. I tried original hp charger & also tried compatible many other charger but I facing same issue. Please help me.


Sent from my SM-J200G using Hovatek mobile

1. If I get you right, the battery never reaches 100% right?
2. Does the battery run down quickly?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
01-11-2016, 10:55 AM
#3
No sir,, previously my battery charged 100% but now suddenly 93%. Again I have also a same another laptop; there not any issue which charged 100%.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Hovatek mobile

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
01-11-2016, 01:49 PM
#4
(01-11-2016, 10:55 AM)rezaulislam450 No sir,, previously my battery charged 100% but now suddenly 93%. Again I have also a same another laptop; there not any issue which charged 100%.

Sent from my SM-J200G using Hovatek mobile

Interchange the batteries on both PCs and see if the one at 93% would charge properly (ie to 100%) on the other PC. BTW It seems like the battery is getting weak.

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
01-11-2016, 01:49 PM
#5

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


Please reply to my whatsapp +917662078793

Sent from my SM-J200G using Hovatek mobile

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt