[Downloads] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions
[Downloads] Android firmware map, requests, complaints and suggestions
(29-10-2016, 06:55 PM)manpetibiskut I need Homtom HT7 Pro file , please
(26-10-2016, 12:35 PM)keenrab2002 Request for Starmobile PLAY max Stock roms
(21-10-2016, 04:18 PM)AR32 NEED STOCK ROM
HTC Desire 526G+ Dual Sim
Chipset: Mediatek MT6592
...
(26-10-2016, 07:54 AM)Buddy hello
I am looking for rom/firmware for "Vodafone Smart Mini 7 , model VFD 300"
Thanks
(21-10-2016, 03:31 AM)adex700 please i need malata m4/n405 stock rom.thank you
(20-10-2016, 04:09 PM)adekunle pls i need g-tide pad7 pac file, thanks for ur effort.
(30-10-2016, 08:32 PM)X3non ran a quick search.. nothing came up
* what exactly is wrong with the phone and how did it start?
(01-11-2016, 06:38 AM)Buddy I was removing FRP using miracle box, the process done successful but at the first boot it stuck (android and Vodafone logo display then lag on circle). I have tried hard reset several time with no success also I leave the phone for an hour to complete the boot every time I try something. Then I decided to do a fresh install of the firmware but I don't have one.
Thanks