Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs SD CARD DAMAGED

SD CARD DAMAGED

SD CARD DAMAGED

Ayibaebi
Ayibaebi
Ayibaebi
Experienced Member
87
07-10-2016, 12:39 AM
#1



Good morning sir.
 My 16gb memory card has been damaged and my phone couldn't recognize it again. I was formatting the sd card with my Android and all of a sudden, it stopped and said, Sd card damaged. I immediately rebooted my phone but there was no sd card storage. I tried it in another phone and still got the same issue. I tried it on my pc, it recognized the sd card but the drive is not in MY COMPUTER. I even checked DISK MANAGEMENT but it isn't there. Please is there any hope?.. Please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
07-10-2016, 09:14 AM
#2
(07-10-2016, 12:39 AM)Ayibaebi Good morning sir.
 My 16gb memory card has been damaged and my phone couldn't recognize it again. I was formatting the sd card with my Android and all of a sudden, it stopped and said, Sd card damaged. I immediately rebooted my phone but there was no sd card storage. I tried it in another phone and still got the same issue. I tried it on my pc, it recognized the sd card but the drive is not in MY COMPUTER. I even checked DISK MANAGEMENT but it isn't there. Please is there any hope?.. Please help

try using a card reader on the PC

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Ayibaebi
Ayibaebi
Ayibaebi
Experienced Member
87
07-10-2016, 04:15 PM
#3
Is what i used
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
08-10-2016, 09:27 AM
#4
(07-10-2016, 04:15 PM)Ayibaebi Is what i used

It might be damaged.
Do you have a Samsung phone around?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Ayibaebi
Ayibaebi
Ayibaebi
Experienced Member
87
08-10-2016, 09:36 AM
#5

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


No... But i will look for a way to get it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
09-10-2016, 09:57 AM
#6
(08-10-2016, 09:36 AM)Ayibaebi No... But i will look for a way to get it

OK. See if it detects the SD card

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Ayibaebi
Ayibaebi
Ayibaebi
Experienced Member
87
09-10-2016, 07:23 PM
#7
Ok... Thank you
deyoungtaleny
deyoungtaleny
deyoungtaleny
Senior Member
138
01-04-2017, 09:33 AM
#8
Use infinix x510 off the phone and insert the memory card in the phone. Power On the phone.....you will get this massege... "Damaged sdcard fix" press the fix and your memory card will come back to normal 100% tested and working

Sent from my Q10 using Hovatek mobile
david kanebi
david kanebi
david kanebi
Newbie
1
04-06-2017, 09:53 PM
#9
Am having a problem in my phone,my memory card is not detecting can u help me solve the problem,16gb am using techno c7

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
05-06-2017, 09:51 AM
#10
(04-06-2017, 09:53 PM)david kanebi Am having a problem in my phone,my memory card is not detecting can u help me solve the problem,16gb am using techno c7

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Hovatek Forum

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt