Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android THL w8 Encryption Unsuccessful
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

THL w8 Encryption Unsuccessful

THL w8 Encryption Unsuccessful

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
K2aN
K2aN
K2aN
Enthusiastic Member
27-10-2014, 12:58 PM

samtobi0
hovatek
samtobi042 OK, DO THIS
1. Remove your memory card and format.
2. If you have cache and user data in your bricked phone's rom back up, copy it into the stock rom
3. using sp tool, flash system.img, cache and user data only from your stock rom folder
4, after green circle, reboot into recovery mode<CMW RECOVERY must be displayed>, do WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and reboot your phone. it should work normally now.

thumbs up for the good work

HOVATEK, YOU ARE THE ANDROID LORD,I wish to learn from you.
@HOvatek

1. what we're you doing before your phone started Malfunctioning / it stops working i guess, screen closed and power on off switch not worked. then i unplugged battery out. then i plugged battery and it started as usual,when logo gone it said Uncryption Unsuccessful and a reset button that is not working.

3. What exact error did you get in recovery mode and is it stock recovery mode CWM or TWRP? / iam using CWM and tried to wipe factory reset and dalvik also. it says done but nothing changed. when i try to use sptools it always end like i add attachment. here is result Sad
Attached Files
.png
ss.PNG
Size: 171.34 KB / Downloads: 6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-10-2014, 02:21 PM
(27-10-2014, 12:58 PM)K2aN when i try to use sptools it always end like i add attachment. here is result Sad

boot into Clockworkmod recovery and do a backup. let's know if backup is successful without any error

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
K2aN
K2aN
K2aN
Enthusiastic Member
28-10-2014, 08:31 AM
   hova
K2aN when i try to use sptools it always end like i add attachment. here is result Sad

boot into Clockworkmod recovery and do a backup. let's know if backup is successful without any error

Ok. i get into backup and restore then,

if i directly choose "backup" it backs up to internal sdcard i suppose and here is the error ;
Error while making a backup image of /system!

if i choose backup to external sdcard;

boot img ok
uboot ok
recovery ok
system ok
and error "cant mount /data!"
This post was last modified: 28-10-2014, 10:10 AM by K2aN.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2014, 10:30 AM
(28-10-2014, 08:31 AM)K2aN Ok. i get into backup and restore then,

if i directly choose "backup" it backs up to internal sdcard i suppose and here is the error ;
Error while making a backup image of /system!

if i choose backup to external sdcard;

boot img ok
uboot ok
recovery ok
system ok
and error "cant mount /data!"

1. Turn off the phone
2. Remove the memory card and format
3. slot back in then boot normally
4. when the phone hangs at encryption unsuccessful message, boot into recovery mode
5. Try wipe data / factory reset again
6. Go to advanced and format data ONLY

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
K2aN
K2aN
K2aN
Enthusiastic Member
28-10-2014, 11:24 AM

i did but nothing changed. i try do wipe cache ,data , also dalvik(when i try to wipe dalvik its just blink and no log print) but nothing change.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-10-2014, 12:56 PM
(28-10-2014, 11:24 AM)K2aN i did but nothing changed. i try do wipe cache ,data , also dalvik(when i try to wipe dalvik its just blink and no log print) but nothing change.

try another SD card in the phone

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2