Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android PLEASE AFTER DOING ALL AM TOLD,I STILL CANT BYPASS THE "CODE 10" ERROR.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

PLEASE AFTER DOING ALL AM TOLD,I STILL CANT BYPASS THE "CODE 10" ERROR.

PLEASE AFTER DOING ALL AM TOLD,I STILL CANT BYPASS THE "CODE 10" ERROR.

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
25-10-2014, 04:51 AM

sir after trying all the whole remedy u gave me to bypass the code 10 error am still stuck at it.have nt been able to bypass it.please help.am becoming restless.what can i do again.i need to flash this phantom a+.its getting long.help me out plz.what other way can i take to get the drivers installed.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-10-2014, 09:27 AM
(25-10-2014, 04:51 AM)shyllon sir after trying all the whole remedy u gave me to bypass the code 10 error am still stuck at it.have nt been able to bypass it.please help.am becoming restless.what can i do again.i need to flash this phantom a+.its getting long.help me out plz.what other way can i take to get the drivers installed.

you're supposed to do an update of the preloader vcom driver you just manually installed . to do this, go to Device Manager and , locate preloader Vcom . right click it then select Update Driver Software, click Browse my computer for driver software. you're to select the very same file you earler installed all over again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
26-10-2014, 06:52 AM
I didnt see preloader vcom or anything of such under device manager. I have tried installing all over again still thesame or should i go and check it on window 7 again.or what am i to do.am confuaed.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2014, 08:32 AM
(26-10-2014, 06:52 AM)shyllon I didnt see preloader vcom or anything of such under device manager. I have tried installing all over again still thesame or should i go and check it on window 7 again.or what am i to do.am confuaed.

lemme get you straight. after manually installing vcom drivers, you don't see anything like preloader or vcom listed in device manager?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
26-10-2014, 03:40 PM

Yes sir.its not there i searched through the entire category yet i didnt see anything thing like vcom sir.pls help me ooo
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2014, 07:10 PM
(26-10-2014, 03:40 PM)shyllon Yes sir.its not there i searched through the entire category yet i didnt see anything thing like vcom sir.pls help me ooo

there's probably something you're not doing right. disable driver signature verification then try manually installing the vcom driver again. after installation, let's know if you see MTK, Vcom or Preloader under Device Manager

Note!
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
26-10-2014, 09:09 PM
Please how do i disable driver signature verification. I dont know please put me tru sir.thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2014, 11:24 PM
(26-10-2014, 09:09 PM)shyllon Please how do i disable driver signature verification. I dont know please put me tru sir.thanks

follow this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-752.html
This post was last modified: 26-10-2014, 11:29 PM by hovatek.

Note!
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
27-10-2014, 01:19 PM
hovatek
shyllon Please how do i disable driver signature verification. I dont know please put me tru sir.thanks

follow this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-752.html

ye have now seen it but i tried updating it and it still display the yellow triangle with exclaimation mark its isnt changing at all.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-10-2014, 02:28 PM

(27-10-2014, 01:19 PM)shyllon ye have now seen it but i tried updating it and it still display the yellow triangle with exclaimation mark its isnt changing at all.

right-click on the yellow triangle and click properties. what does it say?

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next