[Please help] partition mobile
[Please help] partition mobile
(09-08-2021, 03:28 PM)javadoverall huawei p smart 2018 (fig lx1)
(10-08-2021, 09:57 PM)javadoverall yes just now
(11-08-2021, 07:22 PM)hovatek(10-08-2021, 09:57 PM)javadoverall yes just now
Which did you try? DLOAD or new firmware?
(12-08-2021, 06:42 AM)javadoverall I tried 3 different firmware in dload that did not go to the flash screen at all
I also flashed 3 firmwares in fast boot mode, but nothing happened after the flash
I think my phone is hard-broken؟
(13-08-2021, 08:07 AM)hovatekUnfortunately I do not have a box or dongle.(12-08-2021, 06:42 AM)javadoverall I tried 3 different firmware in dload that did not go to the flash screen at all
I also flashed 3 firmwares in fast boot mode, but nothing happened after the flash
I think my phone is hard-broken؟
1. Which boxes / dongles do you have?
2. Share the screenshot(s) of the fastboot command(s) you ran
(13-08-2021, 08:07 AM)hovatekSearching Device -(12-08-2021, 06:42 AM)javadoverall I tried 3 different firmware in dload that did not go to the flash screen at all
I also flashed 3 firmwares in fast boot mode, but nothing happened after the flash
I think my phone is hard-broken؟
1. Which boxes / dongles do you have?
2. Share the screenshot(s) of the fastboot command(s) you ran
(13-08-2021, 06:46 PM)javadoverall ...
Flashing Finished
Rebooting Device.
Elapsed Time : 4 minutes - 58 seconds
(14-08-2021, 11:03 AM)hovatek(13-08-2021, 06:46 PM)javadoverall ...
Flashing Finished
Rebooting Device.
Elapsed Time : 4 minutes - 58 seconds
This flash won't do it. You need to re-partition when flashing. This would be easiest with an emmc ISP tool