Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs Urgent Help required
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Urgent Help required

Urgent Help required

segunkadri
segunkadri
segunkadri
10-10-2020, 01:54 PM

I have been trying to do hard reset on Tecno F1 but to no avail... I have also tried using Miracle box crack 2.8.2 to fix the issue after several attempts of installing rom with successful completion it still won't change anything on it. What can I do cause am suspecting a malware infection of some kind... What do I do to resolve this? Thanks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
12-10-2020, 08:42 AM
(10-10-2020, 01:54 PM)segunkadri I have been trying to do hard reset on Tecno F1 but to no avail... I have also tried using Miracle box crack 2.8.2 to fix the issue after several attempts of installing rom with successful completion it still won't change anything on it. What can I do cause am suspecting a malware infection of some kind... What do I do to resolve this? Thanks.

after perform a successful factory reset, nothing changes on the device?
did you try flashing stock firmware and the result is still the same? i.e everything on the device remains as it was
if yes, then this is a faulty emmc problem. requires replacement
segunkadri
segunkadri
segunkadri
13-10-2020, 03:08 PM
(12-10-2020, 08:42 AM)X3non
(10-10-2020, 01:54 PM)segunkadri I have been trying to do hard reset on Tecno F1 but to no avail... I have also tried using Miracle box crack 2.8.2 to fix the issue after several attempts of installing rom with successful completion it still won't change anything on it.  What can I do cause am suspecting  a malware infection of some kind... What do I do to resolve this? Thanks.

after perform a successful factory reset, nothing changes on the device?
did you try flashing stock firmware and the result is still the same? i.e everything on the device remains as it was
if yes, then this is a faulty emmc problem. requires replacement

how can emmc be fixed or replaced?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
14-10-2020, 10:43 AM
(13-10-2020, 03:08 PM)segunkadri how can emmc be fixed or replaced?

take the device to an experience phone hardware technician