Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek
Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) auto TWRP recovery porter by Team Hovatek
(01-05-2020, 05:39 PM)otto69 hi i making ported recovery with this tool for UNISOC SC9863A chipset and flashing for phone with spd tools ,result succes
but when when starting recovery i have the stock recovery in phone.
what make wrong----
here is the log ... start log ...
Recovery image unpacked successfully
Port files copied successfully
Recovery packed and copied to output folder successfully
DM_Verity Not Found
... end log ...
thank you,,,
(01-05-2020, 05:39 PM)otto69 hi i making ported recovery with this tool for UNISOC SC9863A chipset and flashing for phone with spd tools ,result succes
but when when starting recovery i have the stock recovery in phone.
what make wrong----
....
thank you,,,
(28-05-2020, 07:43 AM)Sha11ow Could this used on Android 10?
(28-05-2020, 11:09 AM)X3nonHisense A5Pro CC. launched on 1 June. Android 10 in default. CPU is SPD T610.(28-05-2020, 07:43 AM)Sha11ow Could this used on Android 10?
No, is your phone shipped with android 10?
(28-05-2020, 01:45 PM)Sha11ow Hisense A5Pro CC. launched on 1 June. Android 10 in default. CPU is SPD T610.
(28-05-2020, 09:26 PM)X3nonThank you, sir, I will try to unlock it when I received it.(28-05-2020, 01:45 PM)Sha11ow Hisense A5Pro CC. launched on 1 June. Android 10 in default. CPU is SPD T610.
OK, the tool doesn't support android 10 even then twrp won't necessarily be a priority if the bootloader of the device isn't and can't be unlocked
(28-05-2020, 09:26 PM)X3nonI just made a TWRP using your tool. Thanks, sir. Can I flash it using Research tool?(28-05-2020, 01:45 PM)Sha11ow Hisense A5Pro CC. launched on 1 June. Android 10 in default. CPU is SPD T610.
OK, the tool doesn't support android 10 even then twrp won't necessarily be a priority if the bootloader of the device isn't and can't be unlocked
(07-06-2020, 06:48 PM)Mega Miah I just made a TWRP using your tool. Thanks, sir. Can I flash it using Research tool?
(08-06-2020, 08:34 AM)X3nonWould it work if I change build.prop's ro.expect.recovery_id value? Would flashing a modified system image do the trick? Btw, my device is Android 9(07-06-2020, 06:48 PM)Mega Miah I just made a TWRP using your tool. Thanks, sir. Can I flash it using Research tool?
you'll have to try it out yourself to find out if your device supports flashing custom images using research download tool
if the device is android 9 or 8, chances are it won't work