Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Note 3 wont flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Infinix Note 3 wont flash

Infinix Note 3 wont flash

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Nana Prah
Nana Prah
Nana Prah
Enthusiastic Member
21-04-2018, 01:15 PM

I accidentally flashed my note 3 with note 3 pro rom and after I have tried flashing it back with it official rom but the flashing process complete without error and after flash it the old note 3 pro rom which still remains and it gives error when i connect it to the WiFi because the network is not working and maui meta cant recognize it for me to repair my imei.
I really need a way to put my device to dead mood to flash it back please.
any help will be gladly appreciated.
Thank You
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
21-04-2018, 04:49 PM
(21-04-2018, 01:15 PM)Nana Prah I accidentally flashed my note 3 with note 3 pro rom and after I have tried flashing it back with it official rom but the flashing process complete without error and after flash it the old note 3 pro rom which still remains and it gives error when i connect it to the WiFi because the network is not working and maui meta cant recognize it for me to repair my imei.
Thank You

Sounds like an frp lock issue. 
What's the phone current state? (dead or stuck on connect to wifi stage)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-04-2018, 09:11 PM
(21-04-2018, 01:15 PM)Nana Prah I accidentally flashed my note 3 with note 3 pro rom and after I have tried flashing it back with it official rom but the flashing process complete without error and after flash it the old note 3 pro rom which still remains and it gives error when i connect it to the WiFi because the network is not working and maui meta cant recognize it for me to repair my imei.
Thank You

You said "and after flash it the old note 3 pro rom which still remains" . Could you explain what you mean here.
Also, check your phone's Baseband and IMEI. What do they say?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Nana Prah
Nana Prah
Nana Prah
Enthusiastic Member
23-04-2018, 09:31 AM
(21-04-2018, 04:49 PM)innagee
(21-04-2018, 01:15 PM)Nana Prah I accidentally flashed my note 3 with note 3 pro rom and after I have tried flashing it back with it official rom but the flashing process complete without error and after flash it the old note 3 pro rom which still remains and it gives error when i connect it to the WiFi because the network is not working and maui meta cant recognize it for me to repair my imei.
Thank You

Sounds like an frp lock issue. 
What's the phone current state? (dead or stuck on connect to wifi stage)

It not an frp issue
Nana Prah
Nana Prah
Nana Prah
Enthusiastic Member
23-04-2018, 09:39 AM

(21-04-2018, 09:11 PM)hovatek
Thank You

You said "and after flash it the old note 3 pro rom which still remains" . Could you explain what you mean here.
Also, check your phone's Baseband and IMEI. What do they say?

I don't know that much of the Baseband staff but when i flash the phone instead of it to boot into the startup mood of the correct note 3 rom I flashed to set it up as a newly flash phone it just boot to the home screen of the old note 3 pro rom i accidentally flashed and the newly flashed row dosen't  show up.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-04-2018, 12:20 PM
(23-04-2018, 09:39 AM)Nana Prah I don't know that much of the Baseband staff but when i flash the phone instead of it to boot into the startup mood of the correct note 3 rom I flashed to set it up as a newly flash phone it just boot to the home screen of the old note 3 pro rom i accidentally flashed and the newly flashed row dosen't  show up.

You might or might not get the setup wizard depending on which partition(s) you flashed and how you flashed.
So what you're saying is that the new rom is unable to replace the old rom you'd flashed. If you're not mistaken about this then the phone's emmc chip might be damaged.
If you are mistaken then the new rom you're flashing is probably the same as the old rom
Go to Settings > About > Baseband and lets know what you have there
Also, dial *#06# and lets know what you see.
This post was last modified: 24-04-2018, 12:21 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Nana Prah
Nana Prah
Nana Prah
Enthusiastic Member
25-04-2018, 03:44 PM
(24-04-2018, 12:20 PM)hovatek
(23-04-2018, 09:39 AM)Nana Prah I don't know that much of the Baseband staff but when i flash the phone instead of it to boot into the startup mood of the correct note 3 rom I flashed to set it up as a newly flash phone it just boot to the home screen of the old note 3 pro rom i accidentally flashed and the newly flashed row dosen't  show up.

You might or might not get the setup wizard depending on which partition(s) you flashed and how you flashed.
So what you're saying is that the new rom is unable to replace the old rom you'd flashed. If you're not mistaken about this then the phone's emmc chip might be damaged.
If you are mistaken then the new rom you're flashing is probably the same as the old rom

I'm sure it will be the emmc chip curs i have the backup of the official rom and i have flashed it and still nothing have changed
Is there a way to fix the emmc chip? or a way to around that?

The Baseband shows "Unknown"

And also with the *#06# imei check shows "nothing"
sami
sami
sami
25-04-2018, 04:55 PM
If you have the original rom backup then use SPFT by using Format All+ download option.
Nana Prah
Nana Prah
Nana Prah
Enthusiastic Member
25-04-2018, 07:49 PM
(25-04-2018, 04:55 PM)sami If you have the original rom backup then use SPFT by using Format All+ download option.

I have and the issue still remain the same
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
25-04-2018, 10:10 PM

(25-04-2018, 03:44 PM)Nana Prah
(24-04-2018, 12:20 PM)hovatek
(23-04-2018, 09:39 AM)Nana Prah I don't know that much of the Baseband staff but when i flash the phone instead of it to boot into the startup mood of the correct note 3 rom I flashed to set it up as a newly flash phone it just boot to the home screen of the old note 3 pro rom i accidentally flashed and the newly flashed row dosen't  show up.

I'm sure it will be the emmc chip curs i have the backup of the official rom and i have flashed it and still nothing have changed
Is there a way to fix the emmc chip? or a way to around that?

The Baseband shows "Unknown"

And also with the *#06# imei check shows "nothing"

The only way is to replace the damaged emmc chip, only a hardware expert can do that for you.
This post was last modified: 25-04-2018, 10:11 PM by xerxes.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next