Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SPFT_MediaTek6580_Errors_Download
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

SPFT_MediaTek6580_Errors_Download

SPFT_MediaTek6580_Errors_Download

z3bg
z3bg
z3bg
Enthusiastic Member
10-04-2018, 12:53 AM

Hello guys,

I´m having a problem trying to do a backup on a phone Ikimobile Go 4.5 (similar with Asus Zenfone Go 4.5)

Mediatek 6580
Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bits

I´ve done a dump by the program "miracle loader" following some of your steps in your forum, and in the end all seemed ok.

As I try to use the Download option in SPFlashTool I receive this error. I´ve tried different approaches to make this work but none was successful yet.
All of the files came with .bin extension. I´ve change some of them (as you can see in the image) to be .img extension, as I saw it in some posts that it was better. I tried with all of them .bin and it gave me the same error.

What it might be?

- Some problem with the driver MeditaTek PreLoader USB VCOM? It change to connected when I plug the usb from the phone to PC, until that error appears and after it shows as disconnect. This is normal?
I´ve put different drivers from the ones you post in the forum like Win7_64. I even update that one to the one the SPFT use to communicate in the USB.

- Scattered file problem? I can send you for you to analyze better if I have some problem there.

I tried also with another scatter file from the same chip name: MT6580, from a file online ( I couldn´t add it)

I´ve edited the preloader part in the scatter file to be preloader.bin as in the first file I´ve add (from miracle loader) and leave the rest the same.

In the end I´ve receive the message (that are in the image below), saying PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded. Please select Format All + Download scene and try again
I´m trying not to do this, because I was warned that this way if I format I might loose the phone IMEI, which I think I can restore later if I save it before, but it´s not the best procedure I was looking in.

Any thoughts to work arounds on this if this might be better option that the one before?

Thank you for the help.

Cheers

P.S: I couldn´t had the images for you to see on the post I attach them
Attached Files
.png
img_mt6580_errors.png
Size: 216.33 KB / Downloads: 1
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-04-2018, 11:23 AM
(10-04-2018, 12:53 AM)z3bg Hello guys,

I´m having a problem trying to do a backup on a phone Ikimobile Go 4.5 (similar with Asus Zenfone Go 4.5)

Mediatek 6580
Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bits

I´ve done a dump by the program "miracle loader" following some of your steps in your forum, and in the end all seemed ok.

As I try to use the Download option in SPFlashTool I receive this error. I´ve tried different approaches to make this work but none was successful yet.
All of the files came with .bin extension. I´ve change some of them (as you can see in the image) to be .img extension, as I saw it in some posts that it was better. I tried with all of them .bin and it gave me the same error.

What it might be?

- Some problem with the driver MeditaTek PreLoader USB VCOM? It change to connected when I plug the usb from the phone to PC, until that error appears and after it shows as disconnect. This is normal?
I´ve put different drivers from the ones you post in the forum like Win7_64. I even update that one to the one the SPFT use to communicate in the USB.

- Scattered file problem? I can send you for you to analyze better if I have some problem there.

I tried also with another scatter file from the same chip name: MT6580, from a file online ( I couldn´t add it)

I´ve edited the preloader part in the scatter file to be preloader.bin as in the first file I´ve add (from miracle loader) and leave the rest the same.

In the end I´ve receive the message (that are in the image below), saying PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded. Please select Format All + Download scene and try again
I´m trying not to do this, because I was warned that this way if I format I might loose the phone IMEI, which I think I can restore later if I save it before, but it´s not the best procedure I was looking in.

Any thoughts to work arounds on this if this might be better option that the one before?

Thank you for the help.

Cheers

You're to write the backup using Miracle not sp flash tool, sp flash tool firmware format is different from that of miracle box dump.
Undo all the changes you made (rename to .bin) to the files extension, then follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-04-2018, 11:38 AM
(10-04-2018, 12:53 AM)z3bg ...

Thank you for the help.

Cheers

The only mistake you're making is trying to flash a Miracle Box scatter dump using Sp flash tool. That mostly doesn't work. You need to flash back using Miracle Box.
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14106.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
z3bg
z3bg
z3bg
Enthusiastic Member
11-04-2018, 11:15 PM
(10-04-2018, 11:23 AM)innagee
(10-04-2018, 12:53 AM)z3bg Hello guys,

Mediatek 6580
Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bits

What it might be?

Thank you for the help.

Cheers

You're to write the backup using Miracle not sp flash tool, sp flash tool firmware format is different from that of miracle box dump.
Undo all the changes you made (rename to .bin) to the files extension, then follow the guide

Hi innagee

Thank you for the answer.

Just saw it now. Yesterday I decide to lock the phone, because it was unlocked, and after I restart it, it was in a ON/OFF loop.

It´s easy to revert the problem?

After I could go to the solution you´ve gave me.

Thank you once again : )
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-04-2018, 10:39 AM

(11-04-2018, 11:15 PM)z3bg Hi innagee

Just saw it now. Yesterday I decide to lock the phone, because it was unlocked, and after I restart it, it was in a ON/OFF loop.

Just reflash your Miracle Box backup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
z3bg
z3bg
z3bg
Enthusiastic Member
12-04-2018, 03:53 PM
(12-04-2018, 10:39 AM)hovatek

Ok thank you, gonna try it Smile
z3bg
z3bg
z3bg
Enthusiastic Member
13-04-2018, 02:41 AM
(12-04-2018, 03:53 PM)z3bg
(12-04-2018, 10:39 AM)hovatek

Ok thank you, gonna try it Smile

Yes it worked, just needed to put in "write" option in miracle loader, select scatter file and voila the phone is back again.

About the other step it seems to be what I´ve done now.
Maybe I didn´t explain well what I wanted to do in the first step.

I want to customize the stock ROM that come with the phone, like taking the bloatware from it, GMS, etc. Basically just to be with the AOSP original.

Later I want to add more stuff to it, to be in the ROM.

I can do all that in the miracle loader, and how?

Thank you.
This post was last modified: 13-04-2018, 02:42 AM by z3bg.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-04-2018, 11:22 AM
(13-04-2018, 02:41 AM)z3bg Yes it worked, just needed to put in "write" option in miracle loader, select scatter file and voila the phone is back again.

I want to customize the stock ROM that come with the phone, like taking the bloatware from it, GMS, etc. Basically just to be with the AOSP original.

Thank you.

No, Miracle Box can't do that.
Maybe https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20497.html will help

Note!
z3bg
z3bg
z3bg
Enthusiastic Member
13-04-2018, 07:57 PM
(13-04-2018, 11:22 AM)hovatek
(13-04-2018, 02:41 AM)z3bg Yes it worked, just needed to put in "write" option in miracle loader, select scatter file and voila the phone is back again.

Thank you.

No, Miracle Box can't do that.
Maybe www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-20497  will help

Ok will see about it in that post, thank you.