Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help on how to Recover a Bricked LT28i xperia during upgrade
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help on how to Recover a Bricked LT28i xperia during upgrade

Help on how to Recover a Bricked LT28i xperia during upgrade

sainticulate
sainticulate
sainticulate
06-09-2014, 07:22 PM

Hello Hovatek

Pls, I flashed xperia Ion Lt28 with a custom rom I forgot to unlock d bootloader when I reboot the fone it just won't boot at all doesn't come on doesn't detect USB notin at all, only charges doesn't display anything that's all... Pls I need ur assistance and help...
Attached Files
.jpg
11195Q495-1.jpg
Size: 41.04 KB / Downloads: 11
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-09-2014, 07:34 PM
Remove the battery and slot back in but don't boot. hold volume increase button + power button and let's know if it vibrates

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sainticulate
sainticulate
sainticulate
10-09-2014, 11:56 AM
(06-09-2014, 07:22 PM)sainticulate Hello Hovatek

Pls, I flashed xperia Ion Lt28 with a custom rom I forgot to unlock d bootloader when I reboot the fone it just won't boot at all doesn't come on doesn't detect USB notin at all, only charges doesn't display anything that's all... Pls I need ur assistance and help...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-09-2014, 02:44 PM
(10-09-2014, 11:56 AM)sainticulate
(06-09-2014, 07:22 PM)sainticulate Hello Hovatek

I asked you to remove the battery and slot back in but don't boot. hold volume increase button + power button and let's know if it vibrates

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.