Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to unlock frp on Samsung A 715F/DS (do u think my solution is ok?)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] How to unlock frp on Samsung A 715F/DS (do u think my solution is ok?)

[Please help] How to unlock frp on Samsung A 715F/DS (do u think my solution is ok?)

helen2
helen2
helen2
26-10-2022, 05:05 PM

I have a Samsung A 715F/DS frp locked so I cant unlock fastboot  this is what I was thinking to do :
1) Download original firmware
2) Patch the firmware with Magisk  and install the firmware patched 
3) I hope that downloading apk file I wll be able to install the apk files lso without giveing permission on samsung settings s I wll be able to install apk that will ulock fastboot
4) Install TwRP
dO U THINK THAT WLL WORK R THERWISE ANY OTHER TIPO?
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
28-10-2022, 12:16 PM
(26-10-2022, 05:05 PM)helen2 I have a Samsung A 715F/DS frp locked so I cant unlock fastboot  this is what I was thinking to do :
3) I hope that downloading apk file I wll be able to install the apk files lso without giveing permission on samsung settings s I wll be able to install apk that will ulock fastboot
4) Install TwRP
What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
helen2
helen2
helen2
01-11-2022, 10:11 AM
(28-10-2022, 12:16 PM)Abdulakeem14
(26-10-2022, 05:05 PM)helen2 I have a Samsung A 715F/DS frp locked so I cant unlock fastboot  this is what I was thinking to do :
4) Install TwRP
What exactly are you trying to achieve?
Trying to unlock a A71 from frp but after 2 weeks I was able to d it (with upgrade to android 12 but now  will downgrade it back to android 11)
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
02-11-2022, 04:26 PM
4) Install TwRP

I don't think this will work. You either find combination firmware or go with no PC method

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
helen2
helen2
helen2
03-11-2022, 08:46 AM

(02-11-2022, 04:26 PM)maxpayne
4) Install TwRP

I don't think this will work. You either find combination firmware or go with no PC method

After two weeks I sort it out! all is working 100% Combination files are  only for andrid 10 and when it was frp locked was quite hard to downgrade more easy to upgrade (First upgraded to android 12 then unlocked then downgrade back to android 11) now  have another "small problem" but this is and will be another new post