Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Galaxy A03s MT6765
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Galaxy A03s MT6765

Galaxy A03s MT6765

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
thehighboy
thehighboy
thehighboy
21-08-2022, 07:04 AM

Hi there just want to start out saying that i dont know what im doing but am trying.
i got this phone from friend and started out by dumping the firmware with MTKAuthBypassToolV30
thinking i would be safe format and start over well no so much.after a couple of days it turns out
not so easy.i got it showing in device manager as Media Tek usb and Media Tek Preloader but just
jumps back and forth unless i use MTKAuthBypassToolV30 and hold vol down to Disable Auth then
 it settles to Media Tek usb.I can the flash some files but not all, heres what i can and cannot flash.

cannot flash....

md1img - status sec img type mismatch (0xC002002A)
param - status sec img type mismatch (0xC002002A)
up_param - status sec img type mismatch (0xC002002A)
super - status sec img too large (0xC0020005)
prism - status sec img too large (0xC0020005)
optics - status sec img type mismatch (0xC002002A)
omr - status sec img type mismatch (0xC002002A)

can flash...

preloader
dtbo
vbmeta
boot
recovery
vbmeta_system
efuse
cache

i have tried different firmwares but to no avail.i have also tried Software Download V4.1811.23.11
and same sort of errors.i played with the error status sec img too large and made super.img and
prism.img smaller with hex editer and they will falsh even though i know its no good.i checked out
the error codes on this website and the web but nothing i tried works.the only one i cannot try is
-verified or -singed firmware because i cannot find them.

anyway thank you for your time if i cant get it going great if not i guess ill try and find a damaged
phone to make two into one.i have attached the scatter file if that helps again thank you
Attached Files
.txt
MT6765_EMMC_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 20.68 KB / Downloads: 47
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
21-08-2022, 11:30 AM
(21-08-2022, 07:04 AM)thehighboy Hi there just want to start out saying that i dont know what im doing but am trying.
i got this phone from friend and started out by dumping the firmware with MTKAuthBypassToolV30
thinking i would be safe format and start over well no so much.after a couple of days it turns out
not so easy.i got it showing in device manager as Media Tek usb and Media Tek Preloader but just
jumps back and forth unless i use MTKAuthBypassToolV30 and hold vol down to Disable Auth then
 it settles to Media Tek usb.I can the flash some files but not all, heres what i can and cannot flash.

cannot flash....

md1img - status sec img type mismatch (0xC002002A)
param - status sec img type mismatch (0xC002002A)
up_param - status sec img type mismatch (0xC002002A)
super - status sec img too large (0xC0020005)
prism - status sec img too large (0xC0020005)
optics - status sec img type mismatch (0xC002002A)
omr - status sec img type mismatch (0xC002002A)

can flash...

preloader
dtbo
vbmeta
boot
recovery
vbmeta_system
efuse
cache

i have tried different firmwares but to no avail.i have also tried Software Download V4.1811.23.11
and same sort of errors.i played with the error status sec img too large and made super.img and
prism.img smaller with hex editer and they will falsh even though i know its no good.i checked out
the error codes on this website and the web but nothing i tried works.the only one i cannot try is
-verified or -singed firmware because i cannot find them.

anyway thank you for your time if i cant get it going great if not i guess ill try and find a damaged
phone to make two into one.i have attached the scatter file if that helps again thank you
Flashback firmware backup using mtkclient @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-40866.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
thehighboy
thehighboy
thehighboy
21-08-2022, 03:31 PM
i have tried this already but will try it again ,thank you for your reply.
thehighboy
thehighboy
thehighboy
21-08-2022, 03:59 PM
i am getting this ,not looking good Sad

D:\Fix Phone\mtkclient-main>python mtk w md1img md1img.img
MTK Flash/Exploit Client V1.5.9 © B.Kerler 2018-2022

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:\Fix Phone\mtkclient-main\mtk", line 814, in <module>
mtk = Main(args).run(parser)
File "D:\Fix Phone\mtkclient-main\mtkclient\Library\mtk_main.py", line 615, in run
mtk = da_handler.configure_da(mtk, preloader)
File "D:\Fix Phone\mtkclient-main\mtkclient\Library\mtk_da_cmd.py", line 76, in configure_da
mtk.port.cdc.connected = mtk.port.cdc.connect()
File "D:\Fix Phone\mtkclient-main\mtkclient\Library\Connection\usblib.py", line 269, in connect
self.configuration = self.device.get_active_configuration()
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\core.py", line 921, in get_active_configuration
return self._ctx.get_active_configuration(self)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\core.py", line 113, in wrapper
return f(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\core.py", line 249, in get_active_configuration
self.managed_open()
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\core.py", line 113, in wrapper
return f(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\core.py", line 131, in managed_open
self.handle = self.backend.open_device(self.dev)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\backend\libusb1.py", line 804, in open_device
return _DeviceHandle(dev)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\backend\libusb1.py", line 652, in __init__
_check(_lib.libusb_open(self.devid, byref(self.handle)))
File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\usb\backend\libusb1.py", line 600, in _check
raise NotImplementedError(_strerror(ret))
NotImplementedError: Operation not supported or unimplemented on this platform

i get this if i disable auth

D:\Fix Phone\mtkclient-main>python mtk w md1img md1img.img
MTK Flash/Exploit Client V1.5.9 © B.Kerler 2018-2022

DeviceClass
DeviceClass - [LIB]: ←[31mCouldn't get device configuration.←[0m
Preloader - Status: Waiting for PreLoader VCOM, please connect mobile
Preloader
Preloader - [LIB]: ←[31mStatus: Handshake failed, retrying...←[0m
Preloader
Preloader
Preloader
Preloader
Preloader
Preloader
Preloader
Preloader
Preloader
DA_handler - Please disconnect, start mtkclient and reconnect.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
22-08-2022, 10:50 AM

(21-08-2022, 03:59 PM)thehighboy i am getting this ,not looking good Sad

What version of python are you using?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
thehighboy
thehighboy
thehighboy
22-08-2022, 02:41 PM
(22-08-2022, 10:50 AM)maxpayne What version of python are you using?

i think its python310 forgive me as i am not sure.i used the tutorial here. https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-40866.html
justshez
justshez
justshez
Intern
23-08-2022, 06:35 AM
(22-08-2022, 02:41 PM)thehighboy

i think its python310 forgive me as i am not sure.i used the tutorial here. https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-40866.html

Use version 3.9

Note!
thehighboy
thehighboy
thehighboy
23-08-2022, 11:55 AM
(23-08-2022, 06:35 AM)Abdulakeem14
(22-08-2022, 02:41 PM)thehighboy

Use version 3.9

thank you sir we have progress.it took a bit at first it kept say couldn't find any partitions so i reformatted it with sp tool and same.i then reformatted and flashed what files i could with sp tool thats when things happened.i am so grateful it mite bee savable after all.i haven't done anything else for to am to scared to touch it.i copied the cmd window if you wouldnt mind having a look and advise what the next move is that would be great.thank you again
Attached Files
.txt
Flash progress.txt
Size: 221.47 KB / Downloads: 6
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
24-08-2022, 09:16 AM
(23-08-2022, 11:55 AM)thehighboy thank you sir we have progress.it took a bit at first it kept say couldn't find any partitions so i reformatted it with sp tool and same.i then reformatted and flashed what files i could with sp tool thats when things happened.i am so grateful it mite bee savable after all.i haven't done anything else for to am to scared to touch it.i copied the cmd window if you wouldnt mind having a look and advise what the next move is that would be great.thank you again

It seems flashing is done. Try to boot up

Note!
thehighboy
thehighboy
thehighboy
24-08-2022, 10:56 AM
(24-08-2022, 09:16 AM)maxpayne It seems flashing is done. Try to boot up

i tried and unfortunately still no so i flashed it again and seemed to go better then before.i looked through the cmd window and the only errors i see is

xflashext - [LIB]: ←[33mError on patching da1 version check...←[0m

DA_handler - [LIB]: ←[31mError: Couldn't detect partition: MT6765_EMMC_Android_scatter, skipping←[0m

DA_handler - [LIB]: ←[31mError: Couldn't detect partition: MT6765_EMMC_PITMAP, skipping←[0m

DA_handler - [LIB]: ←[31mError: Couldn't detect partition: preloader, skipping←[0m

DA_handler - [LIB]: ←[31mError: Couldn't detect partition: preloader_s96516aa1, skipping←[0m

but it finishes with no complaints maybe its dead by now ? not sure.i have it on the charger now and am hoping for the best.

just want to say thank you to you guys for the help.
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next