Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Unlocking Alcatel 1B 2020 Bootloader with EDL
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Unlocking Alcatel 1B 2020 Bootloader with EDL

[Please help] Unlocking Alcatel 1B 2020 Bootloader with EDL

Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
20-05-2022, 05:42 PM

Hi, i have a problem with unlocking the bootloader of Alcatel 1B. I was able to get the official firehose (programmer) for this model which i linked below. It says it has connected to the phone but when i try to read some partition or unlock bootloader with edl client/ qfil / miraclebox it always says "trying to read first sector" and it stuck there for a long time and doesnt do anything. I tried different memory types etc... Any help would be appreciated

firehose (programmer) https://www.mediafire.com/file/dwzj1nqk3...).bin/file
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2022, 08:25 AM
Kasha Fatal Hi, i have a problem with unlocking the bootloader of Alcatel 1B. I was able to get the official firehose (programmer) for this model which i linked below. It says it has connected to the phone but when i try to read some partition or unlock bootloader with edl client/ qfil / miraclebox it always says "trying to read first sector" and it stuck there for a long time and doesnt do anything. I tried different memory types etc... Any help would be appreciated

firehose (programmer) https://www.mediafire.com/file/dwzj1nqk3...).bin/file

Do you have an engineer (unlocked) bootloader file you intend to flash or what?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
24-05-2022, 03:18 PM
I intended to unlock bootloader with generic unlock option in edl client (there isnt any unlock file for this phone). After searching online i found that alcatel/tcl phones need to use --skipresponse to connect properly. Now i can read the memory but flashing anything (or patching bootloader) always fails (edl client shows that it wrote something but when i boot the phone everything is still same) and its very slow. If any files are needed to be patched or something i can provide them. Help would be appreciated
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
24-05-2022, 08:25 PM
So, i was able to dump the entire storage of the phone and found the aboot (bootloader) file. I saw many things related to fastboot but i dont understand it. It mentions secret key many times but when i searched for it i didnt find anything. I attached the files below
If anyone can look at it or patch it i would appreciate it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dxr7mab3o...d.zip/file
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
01-06-2022, 05:33 PM

I was able to get the phone to flash but patching boot with magisk (tried multiple versions) will always resault in red state. And i still cant unlock bootloader. Any solution?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2022, 01:35 PM
(01-06-2022, 05:33 PM)Kasha Fatal I was able to get the phone to flash but patching boot with magisk (tried multiple versions) will always resault in red state. And i still cant unlock bootloader. Any solution?

Unless you're flashing a signed magisk image, you'll surely have trouble on a locked bootloader

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
Kasha Fatal
03-06-2022, 04:16 PM
Can u please help me sign/patch the magisk boot image please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-06-2022, 06:30 AM
(03-06-2022, 04:16 PM)Kasha Fatal Can u please help me sign/patch the magisk boot image please

By a long shot... https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-32674.html . Maybe the Qualcomm models use the same key as some Unisoc

Note!