Hovatek
Home
Forum
Blog
Private Support
Courses
Consult us
Home
Forum
Blog
Private Support
Courses
Ask A Question
Ask Question
Register
Login
Register
Login
Login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
Lost your password?
Our courses are now on YouTube!
Start Watching
Hovatek Forum
OPERATING SYSTEMS
Windows
How to connect to FTP server?
How to connect to FTP server?
How to connect to FTP server?
View a Printable Version
Search
Moderation Options:
Delayed Moderation
Jason B
Newbie
Find
2
13-01-2022, 08:04 AM
#1
Hi. I am trying to create an FTP server on my windows 11 machine
I have tried such guides as this one:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-set-f...ows-10?amp
but I just can't seem to access it online from Chrome or the file explorer. It just errors and says 'could not connect make sure the username etc is correct" even when I try to login anonymously.
Any guides or input is welcomed.
Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Hovatek Mobile
Reply
Reply
Jason B
Newbie
Find
2
23-03-2022, 04:44 PM
#2
I ended up making an ftp but because of security reasons, deleted it and now I have an sftp
All I had to do was get my ipv4 address and enable firewall outbound and inbound rules in firewall advanced settings.
Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Hovatek Mobile
This post was last modified: 23-03-2022, 04:49 PM by
Jason B
.
Reply
Reply
Oakleigh
Newbie
Find
1
04-05-2023, 09:10 AM
#3
Check your firewall settings. Make sure your FTP port is open and allowed in your firewall. If not, add a rule to allow it.
Reply
Reply
View a Printable Version
Search
Moderation Options:
Delayed Moderation
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)