Hovatek Forum MOBILE Dual OS Tablets HELP OTG and Charging Issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HELP OTG and Charging Issue

HELP OTG and Charging Issue

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
AtkinBailey
AtkinBailey
AtkinBailey
Enthusiastic Member
24-02-2022, 07:44 AM

There's a chance, but chargers, like everything else in life, slow down over time. While being on your phone doesn't assist with charging, it shouldn't be a major problem. Your charger is probably just old; I would recommend getting a new one rather than discarding your present one. Having a backup charger is usually a good idea.
bekzclz11
bekzclz11
bekzclz11
05-04-2022, 03:30 PM
It is important to learn how to fix the USB OTG related issues on Android devices but before that knowing the reason of issues is very important.
This way, you can fix the issues even faster. The great pace with which the smartphone technology is advancing brought an incredible power of working. It connects and analyses the other accessories too. The increased capabilities of smartphones have a huge contribution towards increasing the smartness of such devices. The USB OTG functionality brings in a lot of flexibility.
Slinky
Slinky
Slinky
28-04-2023, 12:39 AM
(07-12-2021, 03:28 PM)zaffy31 HELP
My Cube iWork8 Ultimate i1-t shows charging indicator (the red light) even when its not on charge and when I connect the OTG cable the red light stops but the OTG does not work.

My OS is causing problems (no touch) but touch works in BIOS. I need to reinstall the firmware.

I have the same tablet that has just started exhibiting this exact behaviour. Did you find a solution?
My feeling is this is a hardware fault
Pages (2): Previous 1 2