Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Provision for Gionee M12
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Provision for Gionee M12

Provision for Gionee M12

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
03-12-2021, 12:50 AM

Link outside this forum is like making hovatek not to move forward
This post was last modified: 03-12-2021, 12:54 AM by kelvinchinedu.
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
03-12-2021, 12:52 AM
Sorry to tell u that links apart from hovatek forum cannot be sent ,let's encourage hovatek .
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-12-2021, 12:04 PM
(02-12-2021, 06:18 PM)Timmylog Successfully entered Brom mode. Turns out that I needed to install libusb filter for mtk usb port, eventually. Mtk bypass didn't need this though. It was mtkclient that did, for detection. When i ran mtk bypass and tried to disable secure boot and others I got the result which I've put as an attachment here, I named it 'unprotected'. It seems my device didn't need mtk bypass. After I successfully enter Brom mode and I tried to dump or write my boot partition with the python command, I'm getting this error that I don't understand. It's in two other pictures I dropped here also.
Really confused about it though.

Leave mtk bypass aside for now; only mentioned it because of the guide you referenced.
Uninstall LIBUSB, you shouldn't need it for either.
Focus on mtk client and ensure you set it up and installed the requirements
Also, check your python version using python --version
This post was last modified: 03-12-2021, 12:05 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Timmylog
Timmylog
Timmylog
Experienced Member
03-12-2021, 03:57 PM
(03-12-2021, 12:50 AM)kelvinchinedu Link outside this forum is like making hovatek not to move forward

Okay.
Please check your inbox
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
03-12-2021, 04:45 PM

No new messages
Timmylog
Timmylog
Timmylog
Experienced Member
04-12-2021, 03:56 PM
(03-12-2021, 12:04 PM)hovatek Leave mtk bypass aside for now; only mentioned it because of the guide you referenced.
Uninstall LIBUSB, you shouldn't need it for either.
Focus on mtk client and ensure you set it up and installed the requirements
Also, check your python version using python --version

I've uninstalled libusb but I'm not getting detected by mtkclient anymore.
It detected the device aa mtk usb port in Dev manager but for some unknown reason mtkclient ain't picking it up, unless I install libusb back again.
I've ran the "requirements" command and it shows that I passed them all. I even reinstalled Usbdk, but still not getting detected till now.
I'm using the latest version that was provided for Windows 7. The attachment contains the image of the python version and requirements pass.
Attached Files
.jpg
python stats.JPG
Size: 84.72 KB / Downloads: 3
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
06-12-2021, 08:06 AM
U have to make sure the word limitation is fix while installing Python and u have to make sure u reboot after installing USBdk .pls for Brom mode on must mtk phone is Vol up and Vol down only ,and connect.
Timmylog
Timmylog
Timmylog
Experienced Member
06-12-2021, 08:46 AM
(06-12-2021, 08:06 AM)kelvinchinedu U have to make sure the word limitation is fix while installing Python and u have to make sure u reboot after installing USBdk .pls for Brom mode on must mtk phone is Vol up and Vol down only ,and connect.

Sorry bro but I don't understand what you mean by "limitation"
As for the steps you've given on Usbdk, ive already tried that.
And I'm successfully entering Brom mode. I've no issue with that
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
06-12-2021, 09:51 AM
While installing Python3 ,make sure u open custom and untick the word limitation and reinstall the Python
Also retry all the process ,after all make sure U boot to Brom mode and check if usbDk is active in device manager.
Try dumping any little partition like LK.bin,boot.img by running this common
Python3 mk r LK,boot LK.bin,boot.img
And see if it works.Sure u are inside the mtkclient dr
This post was last modified: 06-12-2021, 09:52 AM by kelvinchinedu.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-12-2021, 09:57 AM

(04-12-2021, 03:56 PM)Timmylog I've uninstalled libusb but I'm not getting detected by mtkclient anymore.
It detected the device aa mtk usb port in Dev manager but for some unknown reason mtkclient ain't picking it up, unless I install libusb back again.
I've ran the "requirements" command and it shows that I passed them all. I even reinstalled Usbdk, but still not getting detected till now.
I'm using the latest version that was provided for Windows 7. The attachment contains the image of the python version and requirements pass.

Does MTK Bypass still detect it?
Share a screenshot of MTK Client when you connect the phone and hope you know you're to run the command before connecting in BROM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next