Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows [Please help] Ransomware infected my Pc need help
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Ransomware infected my Pc need help

[Please help] Ransomware infected my Pc need help

mustysmart
mustysmart
mustysmart
Techie Member
12-07-2020, 10:44 PM

hi please i need your help my pc infected by ransomware its name is Moba Virus and this virus has encrypt my files i need assist on how to rectify this issue thnks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-07-2020, 10:27 AM
(12-07-2020, 10:44 PM)mustysmart hi please i need your help my pc infected by ransomware its name is Moba Virus and this virus has encrypt my files i need assist on how to rectify this issue thnks.

first stop the malware from causing further damage, use an antimalware software to perform a full scan and remove threats. you can use 2 or more of these to be safe e.g malwarebyte antimalware, Emsisoft Emergency Kit, e.t.c

for retrieving your files, here are things you can try
1.) using a decrypter tool such as emsisoft decryptor. you can readup more on this tool from their official support website
2.) rename of of the moba file and remove the moba extension then right click and check if previous versions is available. if yes then you could attempt to restore your files using previous version
3.) you could try using a data recovery software; e.g easyus see if you can search for and recover specific file formats that is affected by the moba

N/B: retrieving files is not guaranteed to be successful depending on the variant of the moba your pc got infected with
Jamitohassino
Jamitohassino
Jamitohassino
Enthusiastic Member
03-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Please my own virus is .nile extension.. It doesn't allow me to install any antivirus and I've tried all solutions from Google but it didn't work.. I can't still open any application and my files too
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-08-2020, 10:24 AM
(03-08-2020, 01:58 PM)Jamitohassino Please my own virus is .nile extension.. It doesn't allow me to install any antivirus and I've tried all solutions from Google but it didn't work.. I can't still open any application and my files too

stick to your thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-35990.html