Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android Preloader not found

Preloader not found

Preloader not found

xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
16-06-2020, 08:48 PM
#1



I got an error saying preloader file not found why trying to add the preloader on wwr. Pls what should I do. Mt6162.i have already done a preloader readback successfully before this issue 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,996
17-06-2020, 12:42 AM
#2
(16-06-2020, 08:48 PM)kelvinchinedu I got an error saying preloader file not found why trying to add the preloader on wwr. Pls what should I do. Mt6162.i have already done a preloader readback successfully before this issue 

state you device model and how did you verify the chipset of the phone to be mt6162?
also attach a screenshot of the error message you get in wwr tool. upload your screenshot to imgur.com

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
17-06-2020, 01:24 AM
#3
Infinix s5lite x652c
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,996
17-06-2020, 10:23 AM
#4
(17-06-2020, 01:24 AM)kelvinchinedu Infinix s5lite x652c

the chipset of this model is mt6762 not mt6162 and still waiting for the screenshot of the error message you get in wwr tool also

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
17-06-2020, 10:01 PM
#5

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


Ok, I will when I got home
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt