Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno camon 15 not booting, not booting into recovery
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno camon 15 not booting, not booting into recovery

Tecno camon 15 not booting, not booting into recovery

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Half Bld
Half Bld
Half Bld
28-10-2020, 04:48 PM

Does using the CM2 MTK Module require a hardware box ?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
29-10-2020, 12:20 AM
(28-10-2020, 04:48 PM)Half Bld Does using the CM2 MTK Module require a hardware box ?

yes it does
ermias2021
ermias2021
ermias2021
13-02-2021, 02:03 PM
[/quote]
I have also faced this type of error both sp and sw flash tool cant boot all files after vbmate file please help us
[/quote]
This post was last modified: 13-02-2021, 02:04 PM by ermias2021.
ermias2021
ermias2021
ermias2021
13-02-2021, 02:07 PM
(22-07-2020, 09:08 AM)angello01 I have another phone of the same model (CD7) i have tried dumping the rom with SpflashTool+Wwr.. it dumped successfully but unable to flash. Is there a better way to to dump the rom?

as you would have noticed, the device won't accept non-verified images in certain partitions while using sp flash tool not unless bootloader is unlocked and fastboot is used for flashing

I sincerely appreciate your efforts and response, but since i can't access fastboot, is there no other way i can fix my phone?

Quote:I have also faced this type of error both sp and sw flash tool cant boot all files after vbmate file please help us
This post was last modified: 13-02-2021, 02:09 PM by ermias2021.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
15-02-2021, 09:32 AM

(13-02-2021, 02:07 PM)ermias2021 ...

try flashing all files except the 3 vbmeta files and super.img then after it's done, retry flashing only the 4 missing files
if you still have problems then create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top
FlexxingOff
FlexxingOff
FlexxingOff
Enthusiastic Member
02-03-2021, 03:53 PM
I have the same error...Device boots till android logo and shows "Red State Please Download boot image with correct signature or disable verified boot your device will reboot in 5 seconds" and its on a bootloop...Can't flash whole firmware because it gets stuck at tkv.img,dtbo.img,super-vendor.img...Tried flashing boot,recovery images even magisk patched boot.img to disable verified boot but the error dosen't go away....I already tried flashing both the versions given on the hovatek forum with the Tecno Camon 15 CD7 DA file as well as the auth file and also some later version of the OS (only the images mentioned above which dosen't give sec_img_type mismatch error)..Even After successful flash the error dosen't go away...I have used SP flash tool,SWD Aftersales,MiracleBox...Need Fix ASAP!
P.s. : I cant use Cm2 mtk module as the Dongle is not available in my country
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
03-03-2021, 10:23 AM
(02-03-2021, 03:53 PM)FlexxingOff I have the same error...Device boots till android logo and shows "Red State Please Download boot image with correct signature or disable verified boot your device will reboot in 5 seconds" and its on a bootloop...Can't flash whole firmware because it gets stuck at tkv.img,dtbo.img,super-vendor.img...Tried flashing boot,recovery images even magisk patched boot.img to disable verified boot but the error dosen't go away....I already tried flashing both the versions given on the hovatek forum with the Tecno Camon 15 CD7 DA file as well as the auth file and also some later version of the OS (only the images mentioned above which dosen't give sec_img_type mismatch error)..Even After successful flash the error dosen't go away...I have used SP flash tool,SWD Aftersales,MiracleBox...Need Fix ASAP!

this is someone's thread, create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "ask question" at the top
in the new thread, correctly list all the files that give the error (there's no file like super-vendor.img)
FlexxingOff
FlexxingOff
FlexxingOff
Enthusiastic Member
03-03-2021, 08:30 PM
(03-03-2021, 10:23 AM)X3non
(02-03-2021, 03:53 PM)FlexxingOff I have the same error...Device boots till android logo and shows "Red State Please Download boot image with correct signature or disable verified boot your device will reboot in 5 seconds" and its on a bootloop...Can't flash whole firmware because it gets stuck at tkv.img,dtbo.img,super-vendor.img...Tried flashing boot,recovery images even magisk patched boot.img to disable verified boot but the error dosen't go away....I already tried flashing both the versions given on the hovatek forum with the Tecno Camon 15 CD7 DA file as well as the auth file and also some later version of the OS (only the images mentioned above which dosen't give sec_img_type mismatch error)..Even After successful flash the error dosen't go away...I have used SP flash tool,SWD Aftersales,MiracleBox...Need Fix ASAP!

this is someone's thread, create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "ask question" at the top
in the new thread, correctly list all the files that give the error (there's no file like super-vendor.img)

Done Smile
Here's the link : https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-38276.html
Narezkach
Narezkach
Narezkach
13-02-2022, 10:44 AM
Hello, I ran into a problem,"Red State. Your device has failed verification and may not work properly. Please download boot image with correct signature or disable verified boot" help me solve it. I use a translator since I am from Russia
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-02-2022, 12:20 PM

(13-02-2022, 10:44 AM)Narezkach Hello, I ran into a problem,"Red State. Your device has failed verification and may not work properly. Please download boot image with correct signature or disable verified boot" help me solve it. I use a translator since I am from Russia

Click Ask Question at the top and post your phone problem

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next