Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum OPERATING SYSTEMS Android [Tutorial] How to use Research Download tool to backup Unisoc (Spreadtrum) firmware

[Tutorial] How to use Research Download tool to backup Unisoc (Spreadtrum) firmware

[Tutorial] How to use Research Download tool to backup Unisoc (Spreadtrum) firmware

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
02-01-2023, 07:52 AM
#21



(29-12-2022, 08:02 PM)steve98124 I used Research Download tool to backup partitions.  The process finished with "passed" however boot and super are written in the ReadFlash folder as super.img_COM5.flag and boot.img_COM5.flag
The file sizes look correct but the .Flag exention has me confused.
Does the .Flag extension indicate a problem or do I just rename the files to super.img and boot.img?

I noticed that the .Flag extension shows up in the video transcript (step 17) above also. 
However I can't find information that explains why it shows up as .Flag instead of .img.

Create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
whhhhh
whhhhh
whhhhh
Enthusiastic Member
9
30-01-2023, 02:11 PM
#22
我选用了与我的设备同型号cpu(unisoc t7510)的fdl文件,但是分区表不同,我该如何完整的备份我的设备?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
02-02-2023, 09:28 AM
#23
(30-01-2023, 02:11 PM)whhhhh 我选用了与我的设备同型号cpu(unisoc t7510)的fdl文件,但是分区表不同,我该如何完整的备份我的设备?

Please, post in English

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
whhhhh
whhhhh
whhhhh
Enthusiastic Member
9
02-02-2023, 09:32 AM
#24
(02-02-2023, 09:28 AM)hovatek
(30-01-2023, 02:11 PM)whhhhh 我选用了与我的设备同型号cpu(unisoc t7510)的fdl文件,但是分区表不同,我该如何完整的备份我的设备?

Please, post in English
I selected the fdl file of the same model of cpu (unisoc t7510) as my device, but the partition is different. How can I backup my device completely?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
09-02-2023, 08:39 AM
#25

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(02-02-2023, 09:32 AM)whhhhh I selected the fdl file of the same model of cpu (unisoc t7510) as my device, but the partition is different. How can I backup my device completely?

Create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
kaew158
kaew158
kaew158
Techie Member
54
30-05-2024, 02:23 PM
#26
Please help me find ZTE Nubia Neo 5G (8150N) Android 13 firmware (SoC UniSoc Tiger T820).
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
31-05-2024, 10:39 AM
#27
(30-05-2024, 02:23 PM)kaew158 Please help me find ZTE Nubia Neo 5G (8150N) Android 13 firmware (SoC UniSoc Tiger T820).

Create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
foorom
foorom
foorom
Newbie
2
18-07-2024, 08:33 PM
#28
Hi all!
I know this is a rookie question but still...
It's my first Unisoc device ever, so be patient with me, please. Smile

Can I backup/dump my current firmware/ROM without original .pac file?
I've read several tutorials here and all of them assume that I already have one to extract
.fdl and whatever other format files from it.
Alas, I don't have any and ZTE/Nubia doesn't offer update for this device, at least not yet.

I'd prefer the Linux way if possible, otherwise I can (unwillingly) handle M$ W10, but gosh... Is it PITA or what?
Thanks and keep it up!
This post was last modified: 18-07-2024, 08:36 PM by foorom.
justshez
justshez
justshez
Senior Member
2,505
19-07-2024, 10:03 AM
#29
(18-07-2024, 08:33 PM)foorom Hi all!
I know this is a rookie question but still...
It's my first Unisoc device ever, so be patient with me, please. Smile

Can I backup/dump my current firmware/ROM without original .pac file?
I've read several tutorials here and all of them assume that I already have one to extract
.fdl and whatever other format files from it.
Alas, I don't have any and ZTE/Nubia doesn't offer update for this device, at least not yet.

I'd prefer the Linux way if possible, otherwise I can (unwillingly) handle M$ W10, but gosh... Is it PITA or what?
Thanks and keep it up!

Create a New thread for this
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
20-07-2024, 06:24 PM
#30
(18-07-2024, 08:33 PM)foorom Hi all!
I know this is a rookie question but still...
It's my first Unisoc device ever, so be patient with me, please. Smile

Can I backup/dump my current firmware/ROM without original .pac file?
I've read several tutorials here and all of them assume that I already have one to extract
.fdl and whatever other format files from it.
Alas, I don't have any and ZTE/Nubia doesn't offer update for this device, at least not yet.

I'd prefer the Linux way if possible, otherwise I can (unwillingly) handle M$ W10, but gosh... Is it PITA or what?
Thanks and keep it up!

(18-07-2024, 08:33 PM)foorom Can I backup/dump my current firmware/ROM without original .pac file?

Yes, if you have the loader..which I'm guessing you don't so you might need a paid Unisoc tool.

As @justshez said, create a thread by clicking Ask Question at the top so we can help advise you better
This post was last modified: 20-07-2024, 06:25 PM by maxpayne.

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt