Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HOW TO FIX ANDROID REBOOTING DIRECTING INTO RECOVERY SHOWING ONLY PROGRESS BAR
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HOW TO FIX ANDROID REBOOTING DIRECTING INTO RECOVERY SHOWING ONLY PROGRESS BAR

HOW TO FIX ANDROID REBOOTING DIRECTING INTO RECOVERY SHOWING ONLY PROGRESS BAR

abdullahi_
Unregistered

08-05-2014, 08:50 PM

HOW TO FIX ANDROID REBOOTING DIRECTING INTO RECOVERY(CWM RECOVERY) SHOWING ONLY ANDROID ROBOT WITH PROGRESS BAR.

I Discovered this(particularly on my tecno M3 with cwm recovery) when you temper with framework-res.apk or any /system/framework files or MIGHT BE change your /system file permission or /data or /etc or /cache or maybe any other system modifications you may have done...., you may experience some instability like your device rebooting or going off by itself and when you attempt to factory reset your device from settings(settings>backup and reset), it may reboot into recovery showing progress bar indicating factory reset is going on. upon finishing, it may try to reboot to main android(reboot to normal) but instead it will still reboot into recovery as before, this will still continue on and on and on. Indeed in recovery you don't have any options from menu to reboot to main system since its just showing progress bar with android robot. Well, in this situation all you have to do is press and hold the VOLUME UP button as soon as you see the manufacturer's logo(e.g TECNO logo) , after few seconds you may now see your device booting normally to android. but you will need to restore your nandroid backup again(a good one not corrupted).

I Hope this might work on other devices.
Hope this may help you!!!.
hellowkid
hellowkid
hellowkid
12-05-2014, 07:07 PM
I tried this but still goes back to recovery mode when robot icon is soon and shows formating till enternity . I can't even see recovery options like wipe user data and co. Help what do I do ! Phone is s3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-05-2014, 07:58 PM
@hellowkid, simply remove the battery, slot it back in then boot the phone again. leave it to continue that Android robot loading process. Your phone will boot when it's done. just be patient.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hellowkid
hellowkid
hellowkid
13-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Have done that several times yet it just like that. Even left it for whole day whereas nothing happens
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-05-2014, 09:41 AM

@hellowkid, contact a Hovatek representative. see our IDs in the signature below.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hellowkid
hellowkid
hellowkid
18-05-2014, 11:24 PM
Just added. Accept bbm request
abdullahi_
Unregistered

19-05-2014, 06:57 AM
(18-05-2014, 11:24 PM)hellowkid Just added. Accept bbm request

Sorry, I wasnt here for too long.
Remove your battery. re-insert it again and hold the volume up immediately before you see any light on screen. Allow it to boot up with your hands on the volume up, do not release it even though you see recovery, only release it when you see it is shuting down from recovery, i.e going off(powering off). Allow it to boot again without holding your hands on volume up by removing and inserting your battery.