Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix x451 won't boot up
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infinix x451 won't boot up

[Please help] Infinix x451 won't boot up

james bwalya
james bwalya
james bwalya
Respected Member
29-11-2018, 08:00 AM

Hi, I have Infinix x451 which is failing to boot up only showing word Infinix and then restarts just like that. According to the research I took, I learned that the phone needed to be flashed with sp tool.And so, I downloaded the firmware and tried to flash with sp tool v5.1628.But each time I connect my phone, the massage pops up

"chip type not match!
Target chip type is MT6589
load scatter chip type is MT 6582"

Please help me on how to resolve this issue
phonesurgeon
phonesurgeon
phonesurgeon
29-11-2018, 11:09 AM
(29-11-2018, 08:00 AM)james bwalya Hi, I have Infinix x451 which is failing to boot up only showing word Infinix and then restarts just like that. According to the research I took, I learned that the phone needed to be flashed with sp tool.And so, I downloaded the firmware and tried to flash with sp tool v5.1628.But each time I connect my phone, the massage pops up

"chip type not match!

That is because firmware you have downloaded is wrong for the phone, Target chip is your phone(which is MT6589) and the firmware is used to flash MT6582 chip.

I strongly advise you to know exactly your build number(your firmware Identification for your phone)

You can check it by going to recevery mode, will show up to starting with eg. x451---v9
Or you can read it with miracle crack

Download the crack, run it, Boot select(select number 8), tick read info and hit start. You'll see your brand and id

Once you see the ID, search for it online and download.
When flashing

1)make sure you're device is charged 60%or higher

2)If your phone has life(it can charge or turn on) ALWAYS UNTICK PRELOADER.

Goodluck.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-11-2018, 05:35 PM
(29-11-2018, 08:00 AM)james bwalya Hi, I have Infinix x451 which is failing to boot up only showing word Infinix and then restarts just like that. According to the research I took, I learned that the phone needed to be flashed with sp tool.And so, I downloaded the firmware and tried to flash with sp tool v5.1628.But each time I connect my phone, the massage pops up

"chip type not match!

1. Did you download from https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-19975.html ?
2. How exactly did the phone get bricked?
3. Have you tried doing a factory reset in recovery mode?
This post was last modified: 29-11-2018, 05:37 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.