Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Firmware, Files & Tools Mediatek (MTK) Secure Boot DA map, requests, complaints and suggestions

Mediatek (MTK) Secure Boot DA map, requests, complaints and suggestions

Mediatek (MTK) Secure Boot DA map, requests, complaints and suggestions

Pages (19): Previous 1 … 11 12 13 14 15 … 19 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
18-06-2020, 01:49 PM



(17-06-2020, 02:05 PM)kuaambin Hi. Can I request DA file for Oppo A31 CPH2015, please? Thank you so much.

already replied to @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-34564.html
This post was last modified: 18-06-2020, 01:51 PM by X3non.

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
kuaambin
kuaambin
kuaambin
Enthusiastic Member
9
19-06-2020, 05:05 AM
Thank you very much.
Mattjoe
Mattjoe
Mattjoe
Junior Member
31
28-07-2020, 04:06 PM
Can I get secure boot for Vivo Y33? Please!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
29-07-2020, 09:22 AM
(28-07-2020, 04:06 PM)Mattjoe Can I get secure boot for Vivo Y33? Please!

already replied to @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-267...#pid198483

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
gbengakolade
gbengakolade
gbengakolade
Junior Member
20
30-07-2020, 11:25 AM

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


Please i need tecno w3 DA file
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
Senior Member
10,420
30-07-2020, 06:29 PM
(30-07-2020, 11:25 AM)gbengakolade Please i need tecno w3 DA file


Tecno W3 is not a secured boot phone, so custom DA isn’t required, you can use default sp flash tool mtk DA
This post was last modified: 30-07-2020, 06:30 PM by xerxes.
11-09-2020, 03:29 AM
Need DA file And auth for Redmi 9(lancelot)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
51,002
11-09-2020, 06:55 PM
(11-09-2020, 03:29 AM)Jomari R Caiña Need DA file And auth for Redmi 9(lancelot)

already replied to @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-237...#pid201119
This post was last modified: 11-09-2020, 06:56 PM by X3non.

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Alpamayo
Alpamayo
Alpamayo
Techie Member
64
24-09-2020, 09:22 PM
Hi, can I get the secure boot DA for Oukitel WP5-PRO? No matter how many times I flash the patched_boot.img  and empty vbmeta.img, Magisk manager says I have no root.

Thanks
This post was last modified: 24-09-2020, 10:12 PM by Alpamayo.
Amlan Naskar
Amlan Naskar
Amlan Naskar
Newbie
1
24-09-2020, 10:06 PM
I need a DA for Oppo Realme 1. Please help.
Pages (19): Previous 1 … 11 12 13 14 15 … 19 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt