Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infinix HOT 4 pro dead after full rom dump with miracle box
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Infinix HOT 4 pro dead after full rom dump with miracle box

[Please help] Infinix HOT 4 pro dead after full rom dump with miracle box

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
30-05-2018, 10:21 AM

I would like to add this. Admin(Hovatek) please you can help me add this. My battery was at 95% when it went dead. All the charging I did surmounted to nothing. After disconnecting and reconnecting my battery, it came on at 79%. The best way out of this situation is disconnecting the battery (though it would void any warranty).
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
30-05-2018, 10:31 AM
For those whose battery were charged up to 90% and their capacity is 4000mah, it's going to take weeks or a month for the battery to drain. There's no point charging the battery as no charge enters. It is best one wait for the battery to drain (that is, if your battery is below 50 before the phone went dead and you don't want to void warranty). This is my experience so far.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-05-2018, 09:27 AM
(30-05-2018, 10:21 AM)Joseph_ify I would like to add this. Admin(Hovatek) please you can help me add this. My battery was at 95% when it went dead. All the charging I did surmounted to nothing. After disconnecting and reconnecting my battery, it came on at 79%. The best way out of this situation is disconnecting the battery (though it would void any warranty).

I was surprised myself when you earlier said you disconnected the battery but stilll nothing. As stated in out guide, disconnecting the battery is the fastest fix.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-05-2018, 09:28 AM
(30-05-2018, 10:31 AM)Joseph_ify For those whose battery were charged up to 90% and their capacity is 4000mah, it's going to take weeks or a month for the battery to drain. There's no point charging the battery as no charge enters. It is best one wait for the battery to drain (that is, if your battery is below 50 before the phone went dead and you don't want to void warranty). This is my experience so far.

In some cases, the battery is actually drained and charging is the way. In such cases, when the device finally comes up, it'll be at 1%. We however usually recommend just taking out and re-inserting battery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
Joseph_ify
31-05-2018, 10:52 PM

(31-05-2018, 09:28 AM)hovatek
(30-05-2018, 10:31 AM)Joseph_ify For those whose battery were charged up to 90% and their capacity is 4000mah, it's going to take weeks or a month for the battery to drain. There's no point charging the battery as no charge enters. It is best one wait for the battery to drain (that is, if your battery is below 50 before the phone went dead and you don't want to void warranty). This is my experience so far.

In some cases, the battery is actually drained and charging is the way. In such cases, when the device finally comes up, it'll be at 1%. We however usually recommend just taking out and re-inserting battery

Alright sir. I want to say thank you once again. You were of great help. God bless you.
Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3