Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Camon Cx Pulsating light notifications
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Camon Cx Pulsating light notifications

[Please help] Camon Cx Pulsating light notifications

isekay
isekay
isekay
16-05-2018, 01:08 PM

My Camon Cx Pulsating notifications light is not blinking. The only blink is while am recording and the screen turnoff.. It blink blue.. But other like charging led ,uread msg,notification battery low are not working even my phone is up-to-date.. And i try factory reset still not working
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
16-05-2018, 05:24 PM
(16-05-2018, 01:08 PM)isekay My Camon Cx Pulsating notifications light is not blinking. The only blink is while am recording and the screen turnoff.. It blink blue.. But other like charging led ,uread msg,notification battery low are not working even my phone is up-to-date.. And i try factory reset still not working

did you recently update your device?
and was this notification light issue there from the start or the problem recently started?
Yoruba_bug
Yoruba_bug
Yoruba_bug
17-05-2018, 03:57 AM
(16-05-2018, 01:08 PM)isekay My Camon Cx Pulsating notifications light is not blinking. The only blink is while am recording and the screen turnoff.. It blink blue.. But other like charging led ,uread msg,notification battery low are not working even my phone is up-to-date.. And i try factory reset still not working
Check if the pulsating light options are checked in settings->Display->Pulsating Light

Also be aware that pulsating lights only work when the screen is off

Sent from my TECNO CX Air using Tapatalk
This post was last modified: 17-05-2018, 03:58 AM by Yoruba_bug.
isekay
isekay
isekay
17-05-2018, 08:54 AM
Since i bought it..
isekay
isekay
isekay
17-05-2018, 08:55 AM

(16-05-2018, 05:24 PM)X3non

did you recently update your device?
and was this notification light issue there from the start or the problem recently started?
The problem was there b4 i update