Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] How to know my emmc Partition format Lenovo A516
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] How to know my emmc Partition format Lenovo A516

[Please help] How to know my emmc Partition format Lenovo A516

The Dark Shadow
The Dark Shadow
The Dark Shadow
Enthusiastic Member
19-04-2018, 11:14 PM

I need to know the exact partition format (the size of each partition too) of my Lenovo A516 which is dead atm because the emmc is fried i guess. 
So I am following a tutorial in which the user boots his device through an sd card. All I need is to know my emmc partition so I can partition the SD card accordingly. My phone is completely dead atm but gets detected on a pc as an MTK but gives an error while flashing because of the emmc problem. Please help xD
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-04-2018, 11:09 AM
(19-04-2018, 11:14 PM)The Dark Shadow I need to know the exact partition format (the size of each partition too) of my Lenovo A516 which is dead atm because the emmc is fried i guess. 
So I am following a tutorial in which the user boots his device through an sd card. All I need is to know my emmc partition so I can partition the SD card accordingly. My phone is completely dead atm but gets detected on a pc as an MTK but gives an error while flashing because of the emmc problem. Please help xD

If the emmc is fried then flashing anything is unlikely to work.
Its a long shot but try wwr tool at https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.