Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Miracle Box / Thunder reports error when reading package files for firmware backup.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Miracle Box / Thunder reports error when reading package files for firmware backup.

[Please help] Miracle Box / Thunder reports error when reading package files for firmware backup.

Emkech
Emkech
Emkech
Enthusiastic Member
14-04-2018, 11:00 AM

Ok I recently downloaded miracle box from the site and after launching and selecting mtk and read and after clicking the start button I am sure the phone was switched off n infinix note 3 then when I connect the usb cable to the phone miracle box detect the phone start reading but then report error almost immediately. ok so when I select the scatter file and then click the start button it starts reading everything through the preloader down but once it gets to system and it reads up to 7% it report error but then if I select protect 1 and protect 2 once it gets to either protect 1 protector 2 it also read error before getting to read the system and so the error message is like err 880000 1A00000 100000
phonesurgeon
phonesurgeon
phonesurgeon
14-04-2018, 11:13 AM
Are you using miracle crack? If so, then you need a box because miracle crack has been unable to perform that task.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-04-2018, 11:48 AM
(14-04-2018, 11:00 AM)Emkech Ok I recently downloaded miracle box from the site and after launching and selecting mtk and read and after clicking the start button I am sure the phone was switched off n infinix note 3 then when I connect the usb cable to the phone miracle box detect the phone start reading but then report error almost immediately. ok so when I select the scatter file and then click the start button it starts reading everything through the preloader down but once it gets to system and it reads up to 7% it report error but then if I select protect 1 and protect 2 once it gets to either protect 1 protector 2 it also read error before getting to read the system and so the error message is like err 880000 1A00000 100000

Try WWR tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-04-2018, 07:31 AM
If you still insist on using Miracle Box then tick only preloader, boot and recovery and lets know if those are successfully backed up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.