Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Bricked Infinix x572 note 4
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Bricked Infinix x572 note 4

[Please help] Bricked Infinix x572 note 4

domlex1
domlex1
domlex1
21-03-2018, 02:51 PM

Good day, please I was trying to root my infinix x572 that I just bought and bricked it, unfortunately I don't have the build number, so I don't know which stock rom to download to ressurrect it. As at now, nothing is responding, even the charging red light does not display when I plug it for charging. Please help me.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-03-2018, 03:37 PM
(21-03-2018, 02:51 PM)domlex1 Good day, please I was trying to root my infinix x572 that I just bought and bricked it, unfortunately I don't have the build number, so I don't know which stock rom to download to ressurrect it. As at now, nothing is responding, even the charging red light does not display when I plug it for charging. Please help me.

don't try flashing anything just yet
how did the phone go totally dead? [in details]
domlex1
domlex1
domlex1
21-03-2018, 04:19 PM
(21-03-2018, 03:37 PM)X3non
(21-03-2018, 02:51 PM)domlex1 Good day, please I was trying to root my infinix x572 that I just bought and bricked it, unfortunately I don't have the build number, so I don't know which stock rom to download to ressurrect it. As at now, nothing is responding, even the charging red light does not display when I plug it for charging. Please help me.

don't try flashing anything just yet
how did the phone go totally dead? [in details]

I flashed a twrp recovery using sp flash tool 'download only' settings, so I can install supersu, but nothing changed so I tried flashing twrp recovery with 'firmware upgrade' setting, that's when I hit an error message and the phone was completely dead. After which I have already tried flashing a stock rom which did not match. I wasn't sure of the build number of my phone. That's when I thought to ask for help with getting the build number of a bricked phone so I can download the right stock rom and try to awaken the phone. Thanks.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
21-03-2018, 06:21 PM
(21-03-2018, 04:19 PM)domlex1 I flashed a twrp recovery using sp flash tool 'download only' settings,   so I can install supersu, but nothing changed so I tried flashing twrp recovery with 'firmware upgrade' setting, that's when I hit an error message and the phone was completely  dead. After which I have already tried flashing a stock rom which did not match. I wasn't sure of the build number of my phone. That's when I thought to ask for help with getting the build number of a bricked phone so I can download the right stock rom and try to awaken the phone. Thanks.

were you able to successfully flash the ROM you downloaded or you also got an error when you tried flashing?
domlex1
domlex1
domlex1
21-03-2018, 07:39 PM

(21-03-2018, 06:21 PM)X3non
(21-03-2018, 04:19 PM)domlex1 I flashed a twrp recovery using sp flash tool 'download only' settings,   so I can install supersu, but nothing changed so I tried flashing twrp recovery with 'firmware upgrade' setting, that's when I hit an error message and the phone was completely  dead. After which I have already tried flashing a stock rom which did not match. I wasn't sure of the build number of my phone. That's when I thought to ask for help with getting the build number of a bricked phone so I can download the right stock rom and try to awaken the phone. Thanks.

were you able to successfully flash the ROM you downloaded or you also got an error when you tried flashing?

I got an error when I tried flashing and from your other posts the error code was due to incompatibility. Luckily I have been able to figure out the build number. Please I need the stock rom. The phone is INFINIX X572 NOTE 4 (X572-H5312CE-N-170816V67) Thanks for your assistance. I really appreciate it. I am grateful cos so far I have made much progress with your other posts.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-03-2018, 09:57 AM
(21-03-2018, 07:39 PM)domlex1 I got an error when I tried flashing and from your other posts the error code was due to incompatibility. Luckily I have been able to figure out the build number. Please I need the stock rom. The phone is INFINIX X572 NOTE 4 (X572-H5312CE-N-170816V67) Thanks for your assistance. I really appreciate it. I am grateful cos so far I have made much progress with your other posts.

According to what you've described, your phone doesn't need flashing. It went dead due to an SP flash tool interruption (error message). Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html for how to revive the phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
domlex1
domlex1
domlex1
22-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Okay thanks alot, I have been on the charging process since it occurred, I believe it will soon pick up but please I will still need the stock rom if you have it. Thank you so much for the assistance.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
22-03-2018, 03:57 PM
(22-03-2018, 02:15 PM)domlex1 Okay thanks alot, I have been on the charging process since it occurred, I believe it will soon pick up but please  I will still need the stock rom if you have it. Thank you so much for the assistance.

the rom for that build is listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html but its systemless.
best you backup the rom directly from your phone i.e after you must have fixed the dead phone due to SPft interruption
domlex1
domlex1
domlex1
23-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Okay thank you.