Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Nokia (Symbian & Java) [Downloads] Regarding Nokia Asha 311 software Update
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] Regarding Nokia Asha 311 software Update

[Downloads] Regarding Nokia Asha 311 software Update

pandoo
pandoo
pandoo
Enthusiastic Member
01-08-2017, 07:37 AM

Hello Team,

I have been endeavoring to update my Nokia Asha 311 software but its not transpiring while do it from the mobile settings option -- software update.. i have connected the phone via WIFI but still its not updating. It throws an error as " download software--cull internet connection--connect to nokia-- unable to download". I visually perceive Nokia's official website has ceased the updates for mobile which were manufactured afore 2015/2016. So how can i upgrade the software version. As i visually perceive the latest/recent software update for Nokia asha 311 was 5.90 and my current version is 3.90 11/07/2012 Rm-714.

Any possible solution?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-08-2017, 12:04 PM
(01-08-2017, 07:37 AM)pandoo Hello Team,

I have been endeavoring to update my Nokia Asha 311 software but its not transpiring while do it from the mobile settings option -- software update.. i have connected the phone via WIFI but still its not updating. It throws an error as " download software--cull internet connection--connect to nokia-- unable to download". I visually perceive Nokia's official website has ceased the updates for mobile which were manufactured afore 2015/2016. So how can i upgrade the software version. As i visually perceive the latest/recent software update for Nokia asha 311 was 5.90 and my current version is 3.90 11/07/2012 Rm-714.

Any possible solution?

you can download the updated firmware and flash onto the device. take note to backup your important documents on the device
seeĀ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-3464.html
(link to download firmware is also on the thread)