Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs Huawei charging problem

Huawei charging problem

Huawei charging problem

Peter Jere
Peter Jere
Peter Jere
Enthusiastic Member
5
21-02-2017, 10:30 AM
#1



Hello
My phone Huawei MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro, when it's on, it does not show any sign of charging, but when it's off it show the charging symbol but it's not charging and when the charger is unplugged it still show the charging symbol, the charging symbol goes when I turn on the phone...what could be the problem?
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
21-02-2017, 03:13 PM
#2
(21-02-2017, 10:30 AM)Peter Jere Hello
My phone Huawei MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro, when it's on, it does not show any sign of charging, but when it's off it show the charging symbol but it's not charging and when the charger is unplugged it still show the charging symbol, the charging symbol goes when I turn on the phone...what could be the problem?

That's a hardware problem
either your phone's port, the charger or another power related component on the board .
Take it to a hardware technician

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Peter Jere
Peter Jere
Peter Jere
Enthusiastic Member
5
23-02-2017, 02:50 PM
#3
(21-02-2017, 03:13 PM)maxpayne
(21-02-2017, 10:30 AM)Peter Jere Hello
My phone Huawei MediaPad T1 8.0 Pro, when it's on, it does not show any sign of charging, but when it's off it show the charging symbol but it's not charging and when the charger is unplugged it still show the charging symbol, the charging symbol goes when I turn on the phone...what could be the problem?

That's a hardware problem
either your phone's port, the charger or another power related component on the board .
Take it to a hardware technician

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App

I going to so it by myself,, so I just wanted the exact area which I can deal with to end the problem...
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
23-02-2017, 07:02 PM
#4
(23-02-2017, 02:50 PM)Peter Jere I going to so it by myself,, so I just wanted the exact area which I can deal with to end the problem...

You have experience in mobile hardware repairs?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt