Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Xos rom for hot 2 latest v3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Xos rom for hot 2 latest v3

Xos rom for hot 2 latest v3

mykelshowz
mykelshowz
mykelshowz
18-12-2016, 03:16 PM

Please. Has anyone here but me ported to the latest version of Xos rom to his hot 2. . I ported last week buh i can't seem to get past the wifi screen and I've tried 3 different wifi carriers and evn my brothers hotspot with Etisalat data. . . Pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-12-2016, 09:55 PM
(18-12-2016, 03:16 PM)mykelshowz Please.  Has anyone here but me ported to the latest version of Xos rom to his hot 2. . I ported last week buh i can't seem to get past the wifi screen and I've tried 3 different wifi carriers and evn my brothers hotspot with Etisalat data. . . Pls help

I have access to a Hot 2 but haven't ported the ROM.
Could you explain why you're unable to go beyond the Wifi screen
would be happy to help

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mykelshowz
mykelshowz
mykelshowz
11-01-2017, 06:53 PM
(18-12-2016, 09:55 PM)hovatek
(18-12-2016, 03:16 PM)mykelshowz Please.  Has anyone here but me ported to the latest version of Xos rom to his hot 2. . I ported last week buh i can't seem to get past the wifi screen and I've tried 3 different wifi carriers and evn my brothers hotspot with Etisalat data. . . Pls help

I have access to a Hot 2 but haven't ported the ROM.
Could you explain why you're unable to go beyond the Wifi screen
would be happy to help
I've already fixed tho. . You'll jus delete setup wizard file from the systems with Twrp