Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs Hp 6735s

Hp 6735s

Hp 6735s

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
Senior Member
608
20-12-2016, 08:15 PM
#11



I mean the black screen error
The system is working fine. It's only when i insert external hard drive I notice the error of blank screen and it will not turn on the light back until i power the system off by press and hold the power button.

Sent from my Q10 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
21-12-2016, 01:42 PM
#12
(20-12-2016, 08:15 PM)prince1111 I mean the black screen error
The system is working fine. It's only when i insert external hard drive I notice the error of blank screen and it will not turn on the light back until i power the system off by press and hold the power button.

Sent from my Q10 using Hovatek mobile

If its the same on all ports of your PC then update your USB drivers. Also, consider a BIOS update

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt