Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Firmware, Files & Tools [Downloads] Miracle Box / Thunder setup latest versions and drivers

[Downloads] Miracle Box / Thunder setup latest versions and drivers

[Downloads] Miracle Box / Thunder setup latest versions and drivers

Pages (17): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 17 Next
olorispecial
olorispecial
olorispecial
Senior Member
193
27-12-2016, 12:23 PM
#11



Please I need tools that I can use to flash or unlock any small phone like tecno 349, itel 5620,e.t.c

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
28-12-2016, 07:14 AM
#12
(27-12-2016, 12:23 PM)olorispecial Please I need tools that I can use to flash or unlock any small phone like tecno 349, itel 5620,e.t.c

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using Hovatek mobile

Please, create a new thread so we focus on it
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
olorispecial
olorispecial
olorispecial
Senior Member
193
09-02-2017, 11:51 AM
#13
I download miracle box 2.27a+ loader in this your link but does not work is requesting box how can I do it pls

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using Hovatek mobile
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
jospah prezz
Banned
373
09-02-2017, 12:10 PM
#14
Follow the installation process well and run the loader instead

Sent from my TECNO W4 using Hovatek mobile
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
09-02-2017, 12:13 PM
#15

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(09-02-2017, 11:51 AM)olorispecial I download miracle box 2.27a+ loader in this your link but does not work is requesting box how can I do it pls

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using Hovatek mobile
That's because you're running the box exe instead of the loader

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Intern
4,774
09-02-2017, 12:14 PM
#16
(09-02-2017, 12:10 PM)jospah prezz Follow the installation process well and run the loader instead

Sent from my TECNO W4 using Hovatek mobile
Yes, that's true.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
olorispecial
olorispecial
olorispecial
Senior Member
193
10-02-2017, 01:23 PM
#17
I'm now open the loader but showed start button but is not function
I have edit hindle I'm still deleted it still not work please help me (Up hovatek)

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
10-02-2017, 03:48 PM
#18
(10-02-2017, 01:23 PM)olorispecial I'm now open the loader but showed start button but is not function
I have edit hindle I'm still deleted it still not work please help me (Up hovatek)

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 using Hovatek mobile

fix that using the guide@ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-14815.html

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
LoverOfLove
Junior Member
36
13-03-2017, 05:06 AM
#19
miracle box + loader link is dead.. pls correct this....
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
13-03-2017, 11:57 AM
#20
(13-03-2017, 05:06 AM)LoverOfLove miracle box + loader link is dead.. pls correct this....

Link updated.
Thanks for reporting

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (17): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 17 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 6 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 6 Guest(s)
WhTlYt