Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Tutorial] pc not displaying after shutdown

[Tutorial] pc not displaying after shutdown

[Tutorial] pc not displaying after shutdown

ham_samm
ham_samm
ham_samm
Senior Member
283
03-09-2016, 10:58 AM
#1



Hello, my dam pc just started this **** of nt displaying anything after on it (pressing power button)

The problem is when I on it u will on after oning it won't display anything
I tried removing D Ba3, I waited for it to cool all are just in vain, it dint display

What d problem
Pls help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
03-09-2016, 05:59 PM
#2
(03-09-2016, 10:58 AM)ham_samm Hello, my dam pc just started this **** of nt displaying anything after on it (pressing power button)

The problem is when I on it u will on after oning it won't display anything
I tried removing D Ba3, I waited for it to cool all are just in vain, it dint display

What d problem
Pls help

* 1st test your PC using an external monitor if it still doesnt display
* Then take out the ram > clean the RAM slots with a brush then reinsert the RAM(s) back. You can also try using a different RAM if you have any spares
* If it still doesn't work then check the VGA and Processor

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
ham_samm
ham_samm
ham_samm
Senior Member
283
03-09-2016, 08:43 PM
#3
(03-09-2016, 05:59 PM)X3non
(03-09-2016, 10:58 AM)ham_samm Hello, my dam pc just started this **** of nt displaying anything after on it (pressing power button)

The problem is when I on it u will on after oning it won't display anything
I tried removing D Ba3, I waited for it to cool all are just in vain, it dint display

What d problem
Pls help

* 1st test your PC using an external monitor if it still doesnt display
* Then take out the ram > clean the RAM slots with a brush then reinsert the RAM(s) back. You can also try using a different RAM if you have any spares
* If it still doesn't work then check the VGA and Processor

Alryt thanks

will give a try
ham_samm
ham_samm
ham_samm
Senior Member
283
06-09-2016, 08:17 PM
#4
(03-09-2016, 05:59 PM)X3non
(03-09-2016, 10:58 AM)ham_samm Hello, my dam pc just started this **** of nt displaying anything after on it (pressing power button)

The problem is when I on it u will on after oning it won't display anything
I tried removing D Ba3, I waited for it to cool all are just in vain, it dint display

What d problem
Pls help

* 1st test your PC using an external monitor if it still doesnt display
* Then take out the ram > clean the RAM slots with a brush then reinsert the RAM(s) back. You can also try using a different RAM if you have any spares
* If it still doesn't work then check the VGA and Processor

THANKS
hv tried using another monitor ,
cleaning the ram slots both dint work

my pc is a laptop ,hw do i go abt the vga n processor
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
Senior Member
2,289
07-09-2016, 10:22 AM
#5

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(06-09-2016, 08:17 PM)ham_samm THANKS
hv tried using another monitor ,
cleaning the ram slots  both dint work

my pc is a laptop ,hw do i go abt the vga n processor

Did it display atall when you used another monitor?
ham_samm
ham_samm
ham_samm
Senior Member
283
07-09-2016, 12:24 PM
#6
(07-09-2016, 10:22 AM)matybazz
(06-09-2016, 08:17 PM)ham_samm THANKS
hv tried using another monitor ,
cleaning the ram slots  both dint work

my pc is a laptop ,hw do i go abt the vga n processor

Did it display atall when you used another monitor?

Noo not at all
ham_samm
ham_samm
ham_samm
Senior Member
283
08-09-2016, 03:52 PM
#7
(03-09-2016, 05:59 PM)X3non
(03-09-2016, 10:58 AM)ham_samm Hello, my dam pc just started this **** of nt displaying anything after on it (pressing power button)

The problem is when I on it u will on after oning it won't display anything
I tried removing D Ba3, I waited for it to cool all are just in vain, it dint display

What d problem
Pls help

* 1st test your PC using an external monitor if it still doesnt display
* Then take out the ram > clean the RAM slots with a brush then reinsert the RAM(s) back. You can also try using a different RAM if you have any spares
* If it still doesn't work then check the VGA and Processor

X3non

Hovatek


Kindly reply
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
09-09-2016, 04:49 AM
#8
(07-09-2016, 12:24 PM)ham_samm Noo not at all

You should have the Motherboard checked then

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt