Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] innjooo one 3g hd

[Please help] innjooo one 3g hd

[Please help] innjooo one 3g hd

adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
Enthusiastic Member
10
23-08-2016, 01:53 PM
#1



pls I need your help 
My innjoo ONE 3G HD was having problem charging so I took it to a repaire but after changing the charging port it starts to charge but stops and its showing battery temperature low but I switch off the phone but was unable to power ON
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
Senior Member
2,289
24-08-2016, 10:21 AM
#2
(23-08-2016, 01:53 PM)adajeroh peter pls I need your help 
My innjoo ONE 3G HD was having problem charging so I took it to a repaire but after changing the charging port it starts to charge but stops and its showing battery temperature low but I switch off the phone but was unable to power ON

Its possible the battery is drained...
Does the phone charge as it is off?
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
adajeroh peter
Enthusiastic Member
10
25-08-2016, 08:38 PM
#3
I don't know  if its charging but when its off and  connected to a power Bank the indication on the power bank shows its charging    I don't know if I should try it by plugging it to a charger for some hours to see if it might work since it seem its charging while its off  MAYBE it might boot or show charging 
 I need your help boss
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
26-08-2016, 07:16 PM
#4
(25-08-2016, 08:38 PM)adajeroh peter I don't know  if its charging but when its off and  connected to a power Bank the indication on the power bank shows its charging    I don't know if I should try it by plugging it to a charger for some hours to see if it might work since it seem its charging while its off  MAYBE it might boot or show charging 
 I need your help boss

Have you tried a different battery?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt