Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs HELP!!!... Tecno m5 dead after format with spft

HELP!!!... Tecno m5 dead after format with spft

HELP!!!... Tecno m5 dead after format with spft

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
apara
apara
apara
Senior Member
205
19-07-2016, 11:43 AM
#1



I have one tecno m5 that started showing encryption not successful.. Trying to flash it and I was getting pmt has change so I decide to choose firmware upgrade option on sspft..
After format the phone won't download firmware instead getting "brom error (8)... I tried using older version of spft the error I was getting on that one is ... Pmt not enough space... Pls help
mensa
mensa
mensa
Senior Member
558
19-07-2016, 12:07 PM
#2
(19-07-2016, 11:43 AM)apara I have one tecno m5 that started showing encryption not successful.. Trying to flash it and I was getting pmt has change so I decide to choose firmware upgrade option on sspft..
After format the phone won't download firmware instead getting "brom error (8)... I tried using older version of spft the error I was getting on that one is ... Pmt not enough space... Pls help

Hmm, are you sure the ROM is for your phone? If yes, try format + download option.

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile
obyna11
obyna11
obyna11
Senior Member
164
19-07-2016, 05:52 PM
#3
do u hav miracle box.. try flashing the firmware using miracle box

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
apara
apara
apara
Senior Member
205
19-07-2016, 06:13 PM
#4
(19-07-2016, 05:52 PM)obyna11 do u hav miracle box.. try flashing the firmware using miracle box

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk

I tried that already.... Still the same error
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
20-07-2016, 04:39 PM
#5

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


(19-07-2016, 06:13 PM)apara I tried that already.... Still the same error

Is the phone the 4.2 or 4.4 variant?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
apara
apara
apara
Senior Member
205
23-07-2016, 08:59 PM
#6
(20-07-2016, 04:39 PM)hovatek
(19-07-2016, 06:13 PM)apara I tried that already.... Still the same error

Is the phone the 4.2 or 4.4 variant?

4.2 variant
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
24-07-2016, 05:18 PM
#7
(23-07-2016, 08:59 PM)apara 4.2 variant

can you get access to a working M5?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
apara
apara
apara
Senior Member
205
24-07-2016, 07:14 PM
#8
(24-07-2016, 05:18 PM)hovatek
(23-07-2016, 08:59 PM)apara 4.2 variant

can you get access to a working M5?

I don't have access to a working one for now....are you suggesting I should back up from a working one and load it on the phone?....will that fix the not enough space error because it looks like the internal memory is corrupted...although am not sure while i was getting not enough space error
This post was last modified: 24-07-2016, 07:18 PM by apara.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
25-07-2016, 12:14 PM
#9
(24-07-2016, 07:14 PM)apara I don't have access to a working one for now....are you suggesting I should back up from a working one and load it on the phone?....will that fix the not enough space error because it looks like the internal memory is corrupted...although am not sure while i was getting not enough space error

the error 5069 either means the firmware's files are too large for your phone or the emmc chip is damaged

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
apara
apara
apara
Senior Member
205
25-07-2016, 02:57 PM
#10
(25-07-2016, 12:14 PM)hovatek
(24-07-2016, 07:14 PM)apara I don't have access to a working one for now....are you suggesting I should back up from a working one and load it on the phone?....will that fix the not enough space error because it looks like the internal memory is corrupted...although am not sure while i was getting not enough space error

the error 5069 either means the firmware's files are too large for your phone or the emmc chip is damaged

The phone was initially showing encryption not successful before it went dead....could that be sign of damaged emmc?
Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt