Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] Screen touch problem

[Please help] Screen touch problem

[Please help] Screen touch problem

damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
76
12-07-2016, 12:50 PM
#1



I was charging my techno s7 yesterday night ano switched off.  But this morning,  the tough pad is not responding. I Have performed the recovery flashing.. It's not still responding.  What should I do?  if there is a file for sp Flash tool that can repair it,  u help me out Pls
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
13-07-2016, 10:48 AM
#2
(12-07-2016, 12:50 PM)damiflex I was charging my techno s7 yesterday night ano switched off.  But this morning,  the tough pad is not responding. I Have performed the recovery flashing.. It's not still responding.  What should I do?  if there is a file for sp Flash tool that can repair it,  u help me out Pls

sounds like a hardware issue
lets put flashing aside for now
Do you have ADB  setup on your PC?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
76
16-07-2016, 04:59 PM
#3
(13-07-2016, 10:48 AM)hovatek
(12-07-2016, 12:50 PM)damiflex I was charging my techno s7 yesterday night ano switched off.  But this morning,  the tough pad is not responding. I Have performed the recovery flashing.. It's not still responding.  What should I do?  if there is a file for sp Flash tool that can repair it,  u help me out Pls

sounds like a hardware issue
lets put flashing aside for now
Do you have ADB  setup on your PC?
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt