Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs Tecno f7 issue

Tecno f7 issue

Tecno f7 issue

danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
97
12-06-2016, 05:50 PM
#1



Hi
Im trying to flash my tecno f7(a+) device but when I connect the phone to my laptop it doesn't get recognized my sp flash tool. It starts charging .

And also, it doesn't show the USB options when I plug in my USB , It only charges ...I've tried with 3 USB cords that works fine with other phones but still the same .

Please help . thanks

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
13-06-2016, 04:28 PM
#2
(12-06-2016, 05:50 PM)danielkola Hi
Im trying to flash my tecno f7(a+) device but when I connect the phone to my laptop it doesn't get recognized my sp flash tool. It starts charging .

And also, it doesn't show the USB options when I plug in my USB , It only charges ...I've tried with 3 USB cords that works fine with other phones but still the same .

Please help . thanks

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile

You should consider changing the USB port

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
Senior Member
558
17-06-2016, 11:25 PM
#3
(12-06-2016, 05:50 PM)danielkola Hi
Im trying to flash my tecno f7(a+) device but when I connect the phone to my laptop it doesn't get recognized my sp flash tool. It starts charging .

And also, it doesn't show the USB options when I plug in my USB , It only charges ...I've tried with 3 USB cords that works fine with other phones but still the same .

Please help . thanks

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile
You can as well hold down the volume up button whiles connecting the phone.
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt