Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Mediatek (MTK) Scatter Files
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Mediatek (MTK) Scatter Files

[Downloads] Mediatek (MTK) Scatter Files

Pages (21): Previous 115 16 17 18 1921 Next
Leung619
Leung619
Leung619
24-09-2019, 03:29 PM

Thanks for the assistance.. I'm trying to use wwr+mtk tool, however I'm not seeing my MTk chip (6737) listed in the tool. Please help.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
24-09-2019, 06:03 PM
(24-09-2019, 03:29 PM)Leung619 Thanks for the assistance.. I'm trying to use wwr+mtk tool, however I'm not seeing my MTk chip (6737) listed in the tool. Please help.

you can use the manual add function.
If you still require further assistance then please visit https://www.hovatek.com/forumto and click Ask Question to create a new thread.
Poli_Pli
Poli_Pli
Poli_Pli
27-09-2019, 01:51 PM
(17-04-2016, 11:00 AM)hovatek Here is a collection of Mediatek scatter files for various chipsets. These scatter files were pulled from different devices and are not intended for you to use directly on your device. Think of these as sample or generic scatter files for your Chipset which you can use in your research or as a template for making modifications. You might also be able to read back using SP Flash tool but you best stick to just boot and recovery; anything else would be asking for trouble unless you know what you're doing. If you wish to generate a scatter file for your exact device then Wwr_MTK should do.

What is a Mediatek Scatter File?

A scatter file is a text (.txt) file which contains the partition table (addresses) of your device. Think of a scatter file as a map which tells Mediatek flash tools which partition to flash each file in your firmware to. A Mediatek firmware contain several files, scatter file is just one of them. Its therefore important that you not mistake scatter file for stock rom or firmware.

Important Notice
Do not flash your device with another model's (or sometimes another variant's) scatter file unless you know what you're doing as this could result in a bootloop or partition overlap

MT6762 is not there. Pls upload.
This post was last modified: 27-09-2019, 01:54 PM by Poli_Pli.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
27-09-2019, 11:20 PM
(27-09-2019, 01:51 PM)Poli_Pli
(17-04-2016, 11:00 AM)hovatek Here is a collection of Mediatek scatter files for various chipsets. These scatter files were pulled from different devices and are not intended for you to use directly on your device. Think of these as sample or generic scatter files for your Chipset which you can use in your research or as a template for making modifications. You might also be able to read back using SP Flash tool but you best stick to just boot and recovery; anything else would be asking for trouble unless you know what you're doing. If you wish to generate a scatter file for your exact device then Wwr_MTK should do.

A scatter file is a text (.txt) file which contains the partition table (addresses) of your device. Think of a scatter file as a map which tells Mediatek flash tools which partition to flash each file in your firmware to. A Mediatek firmware contain several files, scatter file is just one of them. Its therefore important that you not mistake scatter file for stock rom or firmware.

Important Notice
Do not flash your device with another model's (or sometimes another variant's) scatter file unless you know what you're doing as this could result in a bootloop or partition overlap

MT6762 is not there. Pls upload.
we'll list it once available.
use the method @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21970.html to generate scatter file and backup your phone's firmware.
This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 08:42 AM by hovatek.
olivvv
olivvv
olivvv
01-01-2020, 05:32 PM

hi, i search mtk 6762, someone have this scatter file ?
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-01-2020, 08:38 AM
(01-01-2020, 05:32 PM)olivvv hi, i search mtk 6762, someone have this scatter file ?

use mt6765 for mt6762 devices
KLRTengai
KLRTengai
KLRTengai
30-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Hi, I'm Claudio from Argentina, recently I bought a Chinese cell phone and they sent me a scatter file MT6799_Android_scatter.txt to "recognize" my chip. In fact it worked, but it doesn't let me download apps from google play, it gives error 963, 907. Try to clear cache, update google play, but it doesn't work

The info that the cell phone gives me is:
Model: Q18
CPU: heliox30 ten-core 2.5 Ghz
Android Verion: 8.0
UI version: V4.0
kernel version: 3.18.19

If anyone can help me I would be grateful
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
31-01-2020, 11:20 AM
(30-01-2020, 06:16 PM)KLRTengai Hi, I'm Claudio from Argentina, recently I bought a Chinese cell phone and they sent me a scatter file MT6799_Android_scatter.txt to "recognize" my chip. In fact it worked, but it doesn't let me download apps from google play, it gives error 963, 907. Try to clear cache, update google play, but it doesn't work

The info that the cell phone gives me is:
Model: Q18
CPU: heliox30 ten-core 2.5 Ghz
Android Verion: 8.0
UI version: V4.0
kernel version: 3.18.19

If anyone can help me I would be grateful

create a new thread for this issue by clicking "Ask question" at the top then post
Allan Jade Watson
Allan Jade Watson
Allan Jade Watson
Enthusiastic Member
17-02-2020, 11:39 AM
(17-04-2016, 11:00 AM)hovatek Here is a collection of Mediatek scatter files for various chipsets. These scatter files were pulled from different devices and are not intended for you to use directly on your device. Think of these as sample or generic scatter files for your Chipset which you can use in your research or as a template for making modifications. You might also be able to read back using SP Flash tool but you best stick to just boot and recovery; anything else would be asking for trouble unless you know what you're doing. If you wish to generate a scatter file for your exact device then Wwr_MTK should do.

Important Notice

pls. update for MT6762 scatter file
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
17-02-2020, 08:32 PM

(17-02-2020, 11:39 AM)Allan Jade Watson pls. update for MT6762 scatter file

use mt6765 scatter file for mt6762 device
Pages (21): Previous 115 16 17 18 1921 Next