Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum DOWNLOADS Android Firmware, Files & Tools [Downloads] X-BO Stock ROMs | Firmware | Flash Files

[Downloads] X-BO Stock ROMs | Firmware | Flash Files

[Downloads] X-BO Stock ROMs | Firmware | Flash Files

Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
skylove
skylove
skylove
Newbie
3
11-05-2016, 11:54 AM
#31



Please help me with Xbo v6 after flash it display white screen

Sent from my M2 using Hovatek mobile
mtenget
mtenget
mtenget
Techie Member
77
11-05-2016, 10:24 PM
#32
Start with (http://www.latest-setup.org)
This is the Password man....
atoba59
atoba59
atoba59
Newbie
1
11-05-2016, 11:52 PM
#33
(01-03-2016, 10:36 AM)0umar0u
(29-02-2016, 06:11 PM)droidmobitech Check this firmware, be sure that is not the same from the above two firmwares

http://www.4shared.com/rar/-dQmqeyRba/SO...IAL_F.html

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

this firmware zip has password !!!

Please X-BO V8+ Ver 2 ask for zip password thanks.
hydra78
hydra78
hydra78
Newbie
1
28-06-2016, 02:38 AM
#34
password pliz
glow mobile
glow mobile
glow mobile
Newbie
2
23-07-2016, 06:28 PM
#35

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


please this file X-BO V8+ SW2 OK pass(http://www.latest-setup.org)not working for it.please i need pass
Mone Man Kha
Mone Man Kha
Mone Man Kha
Newbie
1
13-08-2016, 09:13 PM
#36
X-Bo V8+ firmware fix .please.After I did upgrade , my X-bo was no power, I'd already tried two firmware.But I'm not ok at all.Please help me how to fix that.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
15-08-2016, 10:38 AM
#37
(13-08-2016, 09:13 PM)Mone Man Kha X-Bo V8+ firmware fix .please.After I did upgrade , my X-bo  was no power, I'd already tried two firmware.But  I'm not ok at all.Please help me how to fix that.

create a new thread so we focus on this
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
mtenget
mtenget
mtenget
Techie Member
77
19-08-2016, 10:32 PM
#38
Hi....after flash XBO V7 touch not working, help please
patrick0744
patrick0744
patrick0744
Newbie
1
31-08-2016, 09:03 AM
#39
what's the password for X-BO M9+ rom?
sanco clinton
sanco clinton
sanco clinton
Newbie
2
03-09-2016, 07:05 AM
#40
I need custom ROM for my g9 tab t-211 pic 20140924
Pages (6): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt