Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs external hard disk error

external hard disk error

external hard disk error

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
Techie Member
55
29-11-2015, 10:12 PM
#1



My hard disk is not open say the volume does not contain a recognized file system.please make sure that all required file system driver are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted.pls help me sirs cus I dnt wnt 2 format it I av much file of it
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
Techie Member
55
29-11-2015, 10:17 PM
#2
My hard disk is not open say the volume does not contain a recognized file system.please make sure that all required file system driver are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted.pls help me sirs cus I dnt wnt 2 format it I av much file of it
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
Techie Member
55
29-11-2015, 10:43 PM
#3
My hard disk is not open say the volume does not contain a recognized file system.please make sure that all required file system driver are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted.pls help me sirs cus I dnt wnt 2 format it I av much file of it
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
Techie Member
55
29-11-2015, 10:50 PM
#4
My hard disk is not open say the volume does not contain a recognized file system.please make sure that all required file system driver are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted.pls help me sirs cus I dnt wnt 2 format it I av much file of it
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
Techie Member
55
30-11-2015, 01:09 AM
#5

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


My hard disk is not open say the volume does not contain a recognized file system.please make sure that all required file system driver are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted.pls help me sirs cus I dnt wnt 2 format it I av much file of it.pls need help
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
Techie Member
55
30-11-2015, 01:14 AM
#6
My hard disk is not open say the volume does not contain a recognized file system.please make sure that all required file system driver are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted.pls help me sirs cus I dnt wnt 2 format it I av much file of it.pls need help
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
mikilo4uandi
Techie Member
55
30-11-2015, 03:23 AM
#7
My hard disk is not open say the volume does not contain a recognized file system.please make sure that all required file system driver are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted.pls help me sirs cus I dnt wnt 2 format it I av much file of it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
30-11-2015, 12:27 PM
#8
(29-11-2015, 10:12 PM)mikilo4uandi My hard disk is not open say the volume does not contain a recognized file system.please make sure that all required file system driver are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted.pls help me sirs cus I dnt wnt 2 format it I av much file of it

Does the hard disk appear under Disk Management?

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
30-11-2015, 12:31 PM
#9
Already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-105...l#pid61558

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
50,989
30-11-2015, 12:32 PM
#10
Already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-105...l#pid61558

Learn MediaTek, Unisoc / Spreadtrum (SPD) and Qualcomm Software Repairs @ https://www.hovatek.com/training
Note!
We have a reply schedule for Forum Support. Please try Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt