Can't open fastboot - fastboot unlock verify fail
Can't open fastboot - fastboot unlock verify fail
hi plz, how to fix: the serial is not match fastboot unlock verify fail on realme 7 i can not boot to fastboot when i type adb reboot bootloader my phone just normally restarts to system please if you know answer, type it, thx ( i have unlocked bootloader , -by mtk client [ realme deep testing and in depth dest does not work for me ])
please how to fix the serial is not match fastboot unlock verify fail on my realme 7 ( I have unlocked bootloader) when i type adb reboot bootloader it shows me this error a phone normally restarts to system . (See photo)
please how to fix this realme 7 fastboot error - the serial is not match, fastboot unlock verify fail ( I have unlocked bootloader) when i type adb reboot bootloader it shows me this error and phone normally restarts to system. ( See photo )
(05-09-2022, 10:54 AM)janickoplease how to fix the serial is not match fastboot unlock verify fail on my realme 7 ( I have unlocked bootloader) when i type adb reboot bootloader it shows me this error a phone normally restarts to system . (See photo)
(05-09-2022, 03:12 PM)Abdulakeem14I tried this, and it caused hardbrick ( I unbricked it )(05-09-2022, 10:54 AM)janickoplease how to fix the serial is not match fastboot unlock verify fail on my realme 7 ( I have unlocked bootloader) when i type adb reboot bootloader it shows me this error a phone normally restarts to system . (See photo)
Flashback LK.bin using mtkclient
(05-09-2022, 10:57 AM)janickoplease how to fix this realme 7 fastboot error - the serial is not match, fastboot unlock verify fail ( I have unlocked bootloader) when i type adb reboot bootloader it shows me this error and phone normally restarts to system. ( See photo )
What ?,u did not attach any file here
(05-09-2022, 06:20 PM)kelvinchinedu(05-09-2022, 10:57 AM)janickoplease how to fix this realme 7 fastboot error - the serial is not match, fastboot unlock verify fail ( I have unlocked bootloader) when i type adb reboot bootloader it shows me this error and phone normally restarts to system. ( See photo )
What ?,u did not attach any file here
(05-09-2022, 06:43 PM)janicko Now send photo srry