Home Forum Blog Private Support Courses
Our courses are now on YouTube! Start Watching
Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs Sony Xperia xa1 ultra G3221 charging issue assistance please

Sony Xperia xa1 ultra G3221 charging issue assistance please

Sony Xperia xa1 ultra G3221 charging issue assistance please

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
Senior Member
2,949
21-03-2019, 04:04 PM
#21



(20-03-2019, 04:52 PM)okychris Thanks Innagee. I even got another charging port board but still same thing. Have disconnected the battery.  let me give it sometime before reconnecting it.

let another different hardware repairer check the port for you. incase its not well soldered or loose
okychris
okychris
okychris
Senior Member
275
21-03-2019, 09:31 PM
#22
(21-03-2019, 04:04 PM)freshtyt
(20-03-2019, 04:52 PM)okychris Thanks Innagee. I even got another charging port board but still same thing. Have disconnected the battery.  let me give it sometime before reconnecting it.

let another different hardware repairer check the port for you. incase its not well soldered or loose

I changed the complete board but stll same thing. The red light battery indicator is showing but battery icon is not displaying on main screen. Is like battery not retaining current. when I hold power button for about 15mins it will just flash a red light. I also held the volume down button and connect to computer but it only shows direct red light.
This post was last modified: 21-03-2019, 09:36 PM by okychris.
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
Senior Member
2,949
22-03-2019, 10:53 AM
#23
(21-03-2019, 09:31 PM)okychris I changed the complete board but stll same thing. The red light battery indicator is showing but battery icon is not displaying on main screen. Is like battery not retaining current. when I hold power button for about 15mins it will just flash a red light. I also held the volume down button and connect to computer but it only shows direct red light.

if you're very sure the charging port is ok then try a new battery or charger
okychris
okychris
okychris
Senior Member
275
22-03-2019, 12:05 PM
#24
(22-03-2019, 10:53 AM)freshtyt
(21-03-2019, 09:31 PM)okychris I changed the complete board but stll same thing. The red light battery indicator is showing but battery icon is not displaying on main screen. Is like battery not retaining current. when I hold power button for about 15mins it will just flash a red light. I also held the volume down button and connect to computer but it only shows direct red light.

if you're very sure the charging port is ok then try a new battery or charger

changed charger already.looking for battery
okychris
okychris
okychris
Senior Member
275
22-03-2019, 12:12 PM
#25

Mediatek Course Mediatek Course


normally when this device battery is low it gives warning like vibrating.......but this time it just happened without warning at all. would have noted it when it was to go flat if it had given its usual warning signal.  And if device didnt vibrate properly is it suppose to affect the rebooting system? Thanks
freshtyt
freshtyt
freshtyt
Senior Member
2,949
22-03-2019, 03:17 PM
#26
(22-03-2019, 12:12 PM)okychris normally when this device battery is low it gives warning like vibrating.......but this time it just happened without warning at all. would have noted it when it was to go flat if it had given its usual warning signal.  And if device didnt vibrate properly is it suppose to affect the rebooting system? Thanks

a buggy rom or weak battery can cause battery stats not to update properly, here the battery can go from been full or almost to as low as 1% and even empty. if the estimated time for the battery to go low is short than it used to be then its likely the battery at fault but if the estimated time is almost the same as it used to be then buggy rom, check for another update or try downgrading the phone
okychris
okychris
okychris
Senior Member
275
22-03-2019, 07:02 PM
#27
(22-03-2019, 03:17 PM)freshtyt
(22-03-2019, 12:12 PM)okychris normally when this device battery is low it gives warning like vibrating.......but this time it just happened without warning at all. would have noted it when it was to go flat if it had given its usual warning signal.  And if device didnt vibrate properly is it suppose to affect the rebooting system? Thanks

a buggy rom or weak battery can cause battery stats not to update properly, here the battery can go from been full or almost to as low as 1% and even empty. if the estimated time for the battery to go low is short than it used to be then its likely the battery at fault but if the estimated time is almost the same as it used to be then buggy rom, check for another update or try downgrading the phone

Thanks Freshtyt. I remembered that I was playing heavy game before i put it in my pocket. I tried to increase the games volume but there was no sound before i put in my pocket. Batteries was used to check the phone charging operation (though not same battery but same manufacturer and it fits in the plug) thesame thing happened. the red led light indicating its been connected to charger was on. I tried also to see how to connect to pc in other to flash it but the red led light remain unchanged (still red) abd pc doesn't recognize nor give connection sign.
This post was last modified: 22-03-2019, 07:18 PM by okychris.
okychris
okychris
okychris
Senior Member
275
22-03-2019, 07:10 PM
#28
I think problem might be because it didn't power off properly (vibrating before power off)
This post was last modified: 22-03-2019, 07:15 PM by okychris.
okychris
okychris
okychris
Senior Member
275
22-03-2019, 08:55 PM
#29
computer suppose to recognize device even if the battery is disconnected or is flat, right?
This post was last modified: 22-03-2019, 08:57 PM by okychris.
okychris
okychris
okychris
Senior Member
275
22-03-2019, 09:21 PM
#30
(22-03-2019, 07:02 PM)okychris
(22-03-2019, 03:17 PM)freshtyt
(22-03-2019, 12:12 PM)okychris normally when this device battery is low it gives warning like vibrating.......but this time it just happened without warning at all. would have noted it when it was to go flat if it had given its usual warning signal.  And if device didnt vibrate properly is it suppose to affect the rebooting system? Thanks

a buggy rom or weak battery can cause battery stats not to update properly, here the battery can go from been full or almost to as low as 1% and even empty. if the estimated time for the battery to go low is short than it used to be then its likely the battery at fault but if the estimated time is almost the same as it used to be then buggy rom, check for another update or try downgrading the phone

Thanks Freshtyt. I remembered that I was playing heavy game before i put it in my pocket. I tried to increase the games volume but there was no sound before i put in my pocket. Batteries was used to check the phone charging operation (though not same battery but same manufacturer and it fits in the plug) thesame thing happened. the red led light indicating its been connected to charger was on. I tried also to see how to connect to pc in other to flash it but the red led light remain unchanged (still red) abd pc doesn't recognize nor give connection sign.
please is there any trcks for battery stats? and how can i performed rom update or downgrade when device cannot be detected? thanks for your time and support.
This post was last modified: 22-03-2019, 09:25 PM by okychris.
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
Users browsing this thread:
 1 Guest(s)
WhTlYt